Indian Institute Of Information Technology (IIITT) Trichy invites applications for recruitment of 02 Temporary faculty Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Websitehttp://www.iiitt.ac.in/. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding theprocess of Examinations and Interview. Please read announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob page.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name of Post||Temporary faculty & Various|
|Total No of Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Trichy, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree|
|Age Limit||Not Less than 28 years, upto 35 years|
|Pay Scale||₹. 40,000/-to ₹. 65500/- (Pay Matrix)|
Other Qualification Details
Post Name :
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 1 Post
- Computer Science and Engineering – 1 Post
Qualification : First class in both U.G. and P.G. level (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) from the recognized University/Institute and Ph.D. is desirable U.G., P.G. and Ph.D. should be in the appropriate disciplines of ECE and CSE respectively
Age Limit : For Gen/ UR Candidates – Not exceeding 35 years for M.Tech./M.E. and 40 years for Ph.D.
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Interview/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
How to Apply
- Filled in application in the prescribed format (available in the website: www.iiitt.ac.in) along with the original certificates and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the relevant certificates should be produced at the time of walk in interview at IIIT, Tiruchirappalli, NIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620015 on or before 17.01.2019 to 18.01.2019
Walk in Interview
- ECE : 17.01.2019 and for CSE : 18.01.2019
Previous IIIT Trichy Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Accountant - 01
Educational Qualification : First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honors inAccountancy/Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute Or Master’s Degree in Commerce/MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record. 2) Knowledge of Computer applications, viz., word processing, Spread Sheet and computer-based accounting software Desirable: Two years’ experience in the accounts section of Govt. of India Office or any Centrally funded Institute.
Pay Scale : Rs.30,000/-
Name of Post : Technical Assistant - 04
Educational Qualification : Post-graduate degree in science (CS, IT, Computer Applications) or B.E/B.Tech in ECE, Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute. Desirable: Two years experience in any Govt. of India Office or Centrally funded Institute in the area of Computer Programming, MIS, etc.
Pay Scale : Rs.30,000/-
Name of Post : Library Assistant - 01
Educational Qualification : Master's Degree in Library Science /Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service. Desirable: PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA or equivalent.
Pay Scale : Rs.30,000/-
Name of Post : Assistant - 04
Educational Qualification : 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m and proficiency in Computer word processing and Spread sheet. Desirable: Two years’ experience in the Accounts/ Administrative section of Govt. of India Office or any Centrally funded Institute.
Pay Scale : Rs.17,000/-
Name of Post : Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - 01
Educational Qualification : Matriculation or ITI or equivalent pass from a recognized Board or Institute.
Pay Scale : Rs.13,000/-
No of Vacancies : 11 posts
Job Location : Trichy
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to IIIT Trichy Careers Page at official website to www.nitt.edu
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevantdocuments should be addressed to
- The Mentor Director [Attn: The Dean (IIITT)]
Indian Institute of Information Technology Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology Campus,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 25.10.2017
- Last date for Application : 14.11.2017
- Date of Exam : Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website - www.nitt.edu
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Vellore District Court has announced vacancy for Various Posts – Job Location “Vellore”
- Virudhunagar District Court has announced vacancy for “OA, Junior Administrative Assistant “ – Work Place “Virudhunagar”
- Theni District Court has announced vacancy for “OA, Junior Administrative Assistant “ – Work Place “Theni”