IIITM K had conducted the Post Graduate entrance exam called IIITMK PG to provide admission into the various Post Graduate course such as M.Sc. in computer Science, M.Phil Ecological informatics, M.Phil Computer Science and PG Diploma in E- Governance. IIITM Kerala had successfully conducted the IIITM Kerala PG exam 2018 on June 2018 and also going to release the AU UGAT Result 2018 on June 2018 for the candidates who had given this exam. Now candidates are waiting for the IIITM K PG Result 2018 / IITM K PG Rank list 2018. Candidates will be selected based on the IITM Kerala PG Merit list 2018 and IITM K 2018 cut off marks. So candidates can check below information to download IIITM K PG Result 2018.
Table of The Page Contents
IIITM Kerala PG Admission Test Results 2018
IIITM Kerala has released an official notification for PG Admission test and invited all the eligible and interested candidates for online applications.Now, the current news is that it will declare Post GraduateM.Sc. Computer Science Admission test Results 2018 on June. All the candidates who had applied and appeared for the IIITM Kerala PG Admission Test 2018 examination held in the month of June 2018 can access their results from the direct link provided below soon after the official declaration Engineering Entrance Test 2018 Dates – All India Engineering Entrance Examination (JEE MAIN), Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam (IITJEE) Entrance test schedule, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), VIT University Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE), Birla Institute of Technology Admission Test (BITSAT), West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE), Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET), Maharashtra MHT-CET, EAMCET, CUSAT CAT, Manipal University Engineering Entrance 2018, Orissa JEE, PTU CET, Delhi Combined Engineering Entrance Exam, Kerala CEE, IPU CETand other State Engg.
Name of the Examination: IIITM Kerala PG Admission Test
Date of the Examination:
How to Check IIITM-K PG Admission Test 2018 Results?
Here are the simple steps that help the candidates check out the Kerala plus One 2018 Trial Allotment Results from the official website:
Step 1: Initially, visit the official website. Link
Step 2:The homepage of the official website be displayed.
Step 3: Simply click on the link that says, “IIITM Kerala Admission Test Result 2018”
Step 4: You will be directed to a new web page where you need to enter your application number, Date of Birth and select the district in the provided fields.
Step 5: Simply hit the submit button.
Step 6:The IIITM Kerala PG Exam result 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 7: Download IITM K PG Rank card 2018 for future use.
We will update the IIITM-K PG Admission test Results 2018 here soon after the official declaration.
All Other Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Madhya Pradesh state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU) is an autonomous institution in Rewa city, often called ‘the land of white tigers’, in the state of Madhya Pradesh in India. The university was named after Captain Awadhesh Pratap Singh, an eminent freedom fighter.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) informally known as DAVV, is a State University whose jurisdiction was initially restricted to Indore city.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University (JNKVV) Hindi: जवाहर लाल नेहरु कृषि विशवविधालय, is a public university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India specializing in the field of agriculture.
- Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia.
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya (MGCGV) is a rural university at Chitrakoot, India. It has been accredited Grade A by NAAC.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University (MMYVV) also known as Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, is an accredited, public university located in Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) or simply Bhoj University, Hindi: भोज विश्वविद्यालय, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university provides higher education mainly through open and distance learning.
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita National University (MCU BHOPAL) of Journalism and Communication, Hindi: Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Avam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, known in short as Makhanlal University (Hindi: माखनलाल विश्वविधालय, Mākhanlāl Viśvavidhālaya) or MCNUJC, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Maharishi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (MPSVV) is a proposed state university in Ujjain, India. The university was proposed by Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan in December 2008. The university is named after Maharshi Panini.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU) is a law school and centre for research located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system. Since its establishment, NLIU has consistently been rated among the three best law schools in India.
- Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) Established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998. Over a sprawling Campus of about 247 acres, the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is marching towards development into a center of excellence in the arena of Technical Education, Research and Innovations. Under its umbrella there are 05 UTD’s , 200 affiliated Engineering Colleges, 98 Pharmacy Colleges, 95 MCA Colleges and 04 Architecture Colleges imparting Graduate level instructions running around 17 under graduate level courses, 85 Polytechnic institutions offering diploma courses in emerging and conventional disciplines.
- Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV) also known as University of Jabalpur, is a government university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was named after the queen Rani Durgavati.
- Vikram University is a university in the city of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university, which is named after the ruler Vikramaditya, was established in 1957.
Central Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) in Amarkantak, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh, India was established through an Act of Parliament, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007
- Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGSU), formerly and more popularly known as Sagar University or University of Saugor, is a Central University in the city of Sagar, the state of Madhya Pradesh or, India.
Deemed Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITMK) is a premier institution of excellence in Science, Technology and Management related to Information that develops professionals and leaders of high calibre imbued with values of entrepreneurship, ethics and social responsibility. IIITM-K actively promote higher education through its IT facilitated education programs and services across Kerala and beyond. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) was set up by Govt. of Kerala in the year 2000.
- Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education (LNIPE) is a Government of India sponsored deemed university, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, dedicated to promoting excellence in sports and physical education in the country.
- The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur’ is an Indian Institute of Information Technology and a deemed university in Jabalpur that focuses on Information Technology enabled Design and Manufacturing.
Private Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (JUET) is a private engineering university located at Raghogarh, Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Invdia.