Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Technician, Technical Assistant post in Indian Institute of Petroleum. The last date for submission of online applications is 31.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Technical Officer [Group-III (3)] – 03
Educational Qualification : Information Technology (IT) – MCA including Integrated Degree with 55% marks after 1st class B.Sc./BCA. Engineering Services (Electronics/ Instrumentation) – B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent with 55% marks in Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering. Research Planning and Project Monitoring – MBA in marketing with 55% marks after 1st Class B.Sc/BCA.
Pay Scale : Rs. 44900-142400, Entry Pay Level-7 (Rs. 56219)
Name of Post : Technical Assistant [Group-III (2)] – 05
Educational Qualification : Mechanical & Automobile – 1st Class Diploma in mechanical /Automobile Engg./Tech. of at least 3 years full time duration. Tribology & Combustion (Fitter) – SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate. Fitter – SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate. Electrical – SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate. Information Technology – SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate. Hemical Science – 1st Class B.Sc. (Science) with Chemistry as one of the subjects with one year full time professional qualification. Engineering Services / Refrigeration & Air Conditioning. Electronics & Instrumentation – 1st Class Diploma in Electronics/ instrumentation Engg./ Tech of at least 3 years or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission. Business Development – 1st Class B.Sc. (Science) with chemistry with one year full time professional qualification
Pay Scale : Rs. 35400-112400, Entry Pay Level-6 (Rs. 44724)
Name of Post : Technician (1), [Group-II (1)] – 06
Educational Qualification : Chemical Science – SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate. Diesel Mechanic – SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate
Pay Scale : Rs. 19900-63200, Entry Pay Level-2 (Rs. 25024)
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 30 Years), (For Post 2, 3 – 28 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s).
Total No of Vacancies : 14 Posts
Job Location : Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to IIP Careers Page at official website to www.iip.res.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofIIPRecruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 16.07.2018
- Last date for Application : 31.08.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification Form : Click Here to Download
- Online Application form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.iip.res.in
Previous Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Technical Assistants
Job Location : Mumbai
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
- Dy.Director (Admin & Accounts),
IIP, E-2, MIDC, Andheri (East),
Mumbai – 400093.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 21.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 05.01.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited “NPCIL Recruitment” recent announcement vacancies for “Trade Apprentices Posts” – Job Location “Kanchipuram”
- Coal India Limited recent announcement “Medical Officer Posts” – Job Location “Allover India”
- TN Water Resources Department inviting recent announcement vacancies for “DEO & Typist Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- National Institute of Siddha Chennai “NIS Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Associate Professor posts” – In “Chennai”
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Probationary Officer Posts” – Job Location “All Over India”