Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) invites online applications for appointment in following Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 02.02.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Total No of Vacancies : 20 posts
Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech/M.sc (Engg) or equivalent Post Graduate Degree in Applied optics/Optical Engineering/Laser & Electro-Optical Engineering/Photonics. The Candidate who are Qualified in NET or NET equivalent examination are Only eligible to Apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs.25000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to IIRS Careers Page at official website to www.IIRS.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out of IIRS Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 13.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 02.02.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.iirs.gov.in