IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology) University B.Tech/ M.Tech exam results 2018 will be announcing on their official website (http://www.iist.ac.in/) Shortly. IIST University I, II, III, IV, V, VI Semester Exam Results are uploading on university website. IIST Results Are Waiting for you. Please Visit their official website And check your results. IIST is Asia’s first Space Institute and the first in the world to offer the complete range of undergraduate, post graduate, doctoral programmes with specific focus to space science, technology and applications.
IIST B.Tech Admission 2018:
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram will conduct admission to various engineering programmes offered at the institute. No entrance examination will be conducted by the institute. Candidates have to qualify JEE Main 2018 conducted by CBSE and appear in JEE Advanced 2018 conducted by IITs to join the engineering programmes in IIST. However, candidates have to register online from May 22, 2018 and last date to register is June 12, 2018. It is also mandatory for each and every candidate to satisfy the norms notified by the institute for being eligible for admission. In the article given below, aspirants can get details about eligibility criteria, important dates, application procedure etc. related to IIST B.Tech Admission 2018.
About Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST)
IIST is Asia’s first Space Institute and the first in the world to offer the complete range of undergraduate, post graduate, doctoral programmes with specific focus to space science, technology and applications. This unique concept took root in January 2007. IIST received the approval of the Union Cabinet on 26 April, 2007 and it was formally inaugurated on 14 September 2007 by Dr. G. Madhavan Nair. In a little less than a year of its establishment, IIST received the recognition of UGC as a ‘Deemed to be University’ under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956. The Institute has the unique mandate of encouraging and equipping brilliant youngsters from all parts of the country to take up a career as Scientist/Engineer in the Indian Space Research Organization. IIST functions as an autonomous body under the Department of Space, Government of India.
University Full Name: Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
University Type: State Universities
University State: Kerala
University City: Thiruvananthapuram
University Address: Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram-695 547 Kerala,
University Website: http://www.iist.ac.in
How to Check Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology B.TECH Results 2018:
- Visit on Official Website i.e.http://www.iist.ac.in
- Click on B.TECH Result Link in Header/Footer
- Click on the Result Link
- Download PDF and find your roll number there(or)
- Fill the roll number in search box and click on submit
- Check your result
All Other Universities in Kerala
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Kerala state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Kerala
- The University of Calicut is an affiliating university located at Thenjipalam in Malappuram district of Kerala state in India.
- Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Cochin, Kerala, India. Founded in 1971, it has three campuses: two in Cochin and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha, 66 km inland.
- Kannur University was established in 1996 to provide development of higher education in Kasaragod, Kannur, and Wayanad districts of Kerala, India. It was established after the passing of Act No. 22 of 1996 of the Kerala Legislative Assembly.
- Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is the primary and the principal instrumentality of the Kerala state in providing human resources, and skills and technology, required for the sustainable development of its agriculture, defined broadly encompassing all production activities based on land and water, including crop production (agriculture), forestry and fisheries through conducting, interfacing and integrating education, research and extension in these spheres of economic endeavour. It is situated in Vellanikkara, Thrissur, Kerala.
- The University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the south Indian state of Kerala, India.
- Mahatma Gandhi University is an Indian state-related public university. It was established on Gandhi Jayanti, 2 October 1983 in the Kottayam district of Kerala, India.
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) is a uni-disciplinary university in Kochi, India for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education.
- Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrith (SSUS) is a research oriented Public University located at Kalady near Kochi in Kerala. The university is named after the sage and philosopher Adi Sankaracharya and was established in the year 1993.
- The Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) for Medical Sciences and Technology is one of the premier autonomous medical schools, and an Institute of National Importance in India established in 1973 at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Kerala University of Health Sciences is a medical university in the city of Thrissur in Kerala, India. The university is located in 75 acres on the Government Medical College, Thrissur campus.
Central Universities in Kerala
The Central University of Kerala is one of the 15 Central universities established under The Central Universities Act, 2009 by Indian parliament. The university is situated in Kasaragod, the northernmost district of the state of Kerala, India.
Deemed Universities in Kerala
- Kerala Kalamandalam Deemed University of Art and Culture (KKDUAC), deemed a University of Art and Culture by the Government of India, is a major center for learning Indian performing arts, especially those that developed in the Southern states of India, with the special emphasis on Kerala.
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) is a government-aided institute and deemed university for the study and research of space science, located at Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.