IIT JAM Result 2017 is announced on Indian Institute of Technology Delhi website. The result of JAM 2017 is also available here. The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.which was conducted on 12 Feb 2017. JAM Result is announced on March 24, 2017. Candidates can know their merit position, by checking the JAM 2017 Result.
IIT JAM Result 2017
IIT JAM Result 2017 Announced :
No hardcopy of JAM 2017 Result / Scorecard will be sent to the qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. Only the qualified candidates will be able to download their JAM 2017 Scorecard from their candidate’s login as per the schedule is given below. Declaration of the result of JAM 2017 shall be followed by admission to the corresponding academic program at IISc and IITs.IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) exam dates have been officially declared by the IIT, Delhi. The examination was held on Sunday (12th February 2017).
IIT JAM 2017 has been conducted in two sessions I & II. Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH) will be scheduled on Session I (9:00 a.m. -12:00 noon ) while Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS) will be scheduled on Session II (2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.). The Online registration was started from 2nd September 2016.
|IIT JAM Result 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|Mock Test Link||February 2017 (closer to the examination date)|
|Date of JAM 2017 Examination||12 Feb 2017|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2017||24 Mar 2017|
|Availability of JAM 2017 Score card||07 Apr 2017 to 31 Jul 2017|
IIT JAM Application Form :
- Candidates can apply for the JAM 2017 Application Form only through online process.
- The application form was provided through the official site from 2nd September 2016.
- The application form was filled and submitted through online mode. Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to keep ready their scanned photographs, signature and caste certificate (SC/ST/PwD).
- The last date to submit the application form was extended till 13th October 2016. There is no need to send the application form or any other documents through offline mode.
Application Form Fee:
Candidates can pay the application form fee through online mode only. The application fee is Rs. 750/- (for one paper) or 1050/- (for two paper) for Female (all cat.)/SC/ST/PwD. For Gen. and OBC candidates, the fee is Rs. 1500/- (for one paper) or 2100/- (for two paper). If the candidates submit the fee through online payment mode, they will be able to make the payment using their net banking account, debit or credit cards.
Choice of Examination Cities:
At the time of applying for the IIT-JAM 2017 examination, candidates must specify their first, second and third choice cities. When the candidate choose their first city choice, then zone was determined and candidates will be able to choose the second city choice from the same zone. The third choice city was chosen from anywhere India, including from the same zone.
How to Check the IIT JAM Result :
Students can follow these simple steps to check the IIT JAM Result:
- Visit the official website (link is provided above).
- Open the JAM Online Application Processing System.
- Enter the necessary details such as Enrollment ID/ Registration Number and Password.
- Enter the arithmetic expression and click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Now, candidates can download their result and don’t forget to keep extra printouts for further use.