IIT JAM Result 2018 is announced on Indian Institute of Technology Delhi website. The result of JAM 2018 is also available here. The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.which was conducted on 12 Feb 2018. JAM Result is announced on March 24, 2018. Candidates can know their merit position, by checking the JAM 2018 Result.
IIT JAM Result 2018
IIT JAM Result 2018 Announced :
No hardcopy of JAM 2018 Result / Scorecard will be sent to the qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. Only the qualified candidates will be able to download their JAM 2018 Scorecard from their candidate’s login as per the schedule is given below. Declaration of the result of JAM 2018 shall be followed by admission to the corresponding academic program at IISc and IITs.IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc) exam dates have been officially declared by the IIT, Delhi. The examination was held on Sunday (12th February 2018).
IIT JAM 2018 has been conducted in two sessions I & II. Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH) will be scheduled on Session I (9:00 a.m. -12:00 noon ) while Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS) will be scheduled on Session II (2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.). The Online registration was started from 2nd September 2017.
|IIT JAM Result 2018 Events||Important Dates|
|Mock Test Link||February 2018 (closer to the examination date)|
|Date of JAM 2018 Examination||12 Feb 2018|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2018||24 Mar 2018|
|Availability of JAM 2018 Score card||07 Apr 2018 to 31 Jul 2018|
IIT JAM Application Form :
- Candidates can apply for the JAM 2018 Application Form only through online process.
- The application form was provided through the official site from 2nd September 2017.
- The application form was filled and submitted through online mode. Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to keep ready their scanned photographs, signature and caste certificate (SC/ST/PwD).
- The last date to submit the application form was extended till 13th October 2017. There is no need to send the application form or any other documents through offline mode.
Application Form Fee:
Candidates can pay the application form fee through online mode only. The application fee is Rs. 750/- (for one paper) or 1050/- (for two paper) for Female (all cat.)/SC/ST/PwD. For Gen. and OBC candidates, the fee is Rs. 1500/- (for one paper) or 2100/- (for two paper). If the candidates submit the fee through online payment mode, they will be able to make the payment using their net banking account, debit or credit cards.
Choice of Examination Cities:
At the time of applying for the IIT-JAM 2018 examination, candidates must specify their first, second and third choice cities. When the candidate choose their first city choice, then zone was determined and candidates will be able to choose the second city choice from the same zone. The third choice city was chosen from anywhere India, including from the same zone.
How to Check the IIT JAM Result :
Students can follow these simple steps to check the IIT JAM Result:
- Visit the official website (link is provided above).
- Open the JAM Online Application Processing System.
- Enter the necessary details such as Enrollment ID/ Registration Number and Password.
- Enter the arithmetic expression and click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Now, candidates can download their result and don’t forget to keep extra printouts for further use.
Other Latest Results:
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam (SPMVV) Results
- Barkatullah University Bhopal Results
- Gujarat Technological University(GTU) Results
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University(JNTUK) Results
- Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University(RMLAU) Results
- Kanpur University Results
- Gondwana University Results
- Mahatma Gandhi University(MGU) Results
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University(IPU) Results
- IIT JAM Result
- GATE Exam Result