Indian Institute Of Water Management IIWM invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Young Professional, Senior Research Fellow post in Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.iiwm.res.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Young Professional – I – 06
Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in Science with at least one year working experience in GIS & Remote sensing data handling, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Comp. engineering / Information Technology / Computer Applications or equivalent, Master’s degree in Computer Science / Comp. Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Applications or equivalent, M.Sc./ M. Tech. in GIS/ Remote sensing/ Geometrics or PG in Geography/ Geology with specialization in remote sensing and GIS.
Pay Scale : ₹. 15000/- Per month.
Name of Post : Senior Research Fellow – 02
Educational Qualification : Master’s degree in Agronomy / Soil Science / Agro meteorology / Irrigation and Drainage Engineering / Water Resources Development & Management / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geography with specialization in remote sensing and GIS with 4 years / 5 years of bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic sciences with 3 years bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Master’s degree should have NET qualification and other eligible criteria as per the IIWM circular; OR Ph.D of above subjects.
Pay Scale : ₹. 25, 000/- Per month.
Total No of Vacancies : 08 Posts.
Job Location : Odisha
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be minimum 21 & maximum 45 yrs with relaxation as per rules, SRF- Maximum 35 years for men & 40 years for women, Relaxable for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to IIWM Careers Page at official website to www.iiwm.res.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of, ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 09.08.2018 at 11.30 am
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.iiwm.res.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”
- South East Central Railway “SECR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Fitter & Electrician Posts” – Work Place “Bilaspur”
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing is hiring vacancies for “AIISH, Mysore Professor” – Job Location “Karnataka”