Indian Maritime University Has Now Annouced the annual and Semester Examination Results for B.Sc (SBR) Programme February 2018 End Semester Examinations on university Website (http://www.imu.edu.in). student can Check your result on website. Now you can check result from below direct links.
About The University :
The Indian Maritime University is a central university brought into existence by the passing of an Act of Parliament on 14th November 2008 for this purpose. The university admissions are announced through a common entrance test conducted by the university for all the courses in the months of March/ April every year. The applicants should follow the website links given at the end of the page for viewing the admission as well as annual exam results online.
Name of the University : Indian Maritime University of Tamil Nadu
Category : University examination
Date of examination : March/April
Details available : Exam centre details
Official website : http://imu.edu.in/
How to check your result:
- Visit imu.edu.in
- Select IMU CET Results 2016
- Enter your roll number, name and other credentials
- Click ‘Submit’
- Your scores will be displayed on the screen
- Save your scorecard and take a printout for future reference
All Other Universities in Tamil Nadu
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Tamil Nadu state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
- Alagappa University is on about 420 acres in the business town of Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu, India. It is the first university in Tamil Nadu to get A+ grading from NAAC.
- Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main university campus is located in Guindy, Chennai. It was named after C N Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu on 4 September 1978.
- Annamalai University is one of Asia’s largest public residential universities located in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Bharathiar University is a state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, South India. Named after Tamil poet Subramania Bharathiar, the university was established in February 1982 under the provision of Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982) and was recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in 1985. It has been ranked No.1 in the State and No.14 in the nation according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India.
- Bharathidasan University (BDU) is a university in the city of Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India. It has affiliated colleges in the districts of Karur, Nagapattinam, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, district, Tiruvarur and Tiruchirapalli.
- The University of Madras is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest and premier universities in India. The university was incorporated by an act of the Legislative Council of India.
- Madurai Kamraj University (MKU) is a public university in India located in Madurai city in southern Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1966 and has about 130,000 students in 18 schools comprising 72 departments, and 109 affiliated colleges.
- Manonmaniam Sundarnar University (MSU) is a university in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It was hived off the Madurai Kamaraj University on September 7, 1990. The motto of the university is “In Pursuit of Excellence”.
- Mother Teresa Women’s University is a public university in Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1984 by the enactment of Tamil Nadu Act 15. It monitors and offers consultancy services and research in Women’s Studies.
- Periyar University is a university in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1997. It is named after social reformer Thanthai Periyar E. V. Ramasamy.
- The Tamil University Thanjavur, in Tamil Nadu, India, was established to provide higher research in the Tamil language and advanced study in allied branches such as linguistics, translation, lexicography, music, drama and manuscriptology.
- Tamilnadu Agricultural University (TNAU) is an agricultural university located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) was established in the year 2002 by the Government of Tamil Nadu for the introduction and promotion of Open Learning and Distance Education systems in the educational pattern of the State and for the co-ordination and determination of standards in such systems. Since its inception, the University has been providing cost-effective, socially-relevant open and distance learning (ODL) to the hitherto unreached as well as the disadvantaged groups such as those living in remote and rural areas including the working people, housewives, physically handicapped and SC/ST students.
- Tamilnadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) is a public state university established in 1997 at Chennai, India by the Government of Tamil Nadu under the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Act, 1996, which also brought all law colleges in Tamil Nadu under the control of the university. It was named after Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, an Indian jurist and member of the committee which drafted the Constitution of India. The university was inaugurated on 20 September 1997 by K. R. Narayanan, former President of India. The university started a law school on its own campus in 2002 as the School of Excellence in Law, Chennai (SOEL).
- The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TMMGRMU), or TNMGRMU for short, is a government medical university centered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University (TNPESU) is a university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is the first exclusively for physical education university in India. Ymca college of physical education comes under this university.
- Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) is a veterinary university founded in 1989 in Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai, India.
- Thiruvallauvar University is a public State University in the city of Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu, under the Thiruvalluvar University Act, 2002.
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University (TNTEU) is a state university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, which specialises in teachers’ education.
- Pondicherry University (French: Université de Pondichéry) is a central university in Puducherry, India. Founded in 1985 by the Government of India, the university is a collegiate university with a jurisdiction spread over the Union Territories of Puducherry, Lakshadweep and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Central university of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) abbreviated CUTN was established by an Act of Parliament. The University was inaugurated on 30 September 2009 by Kapil Sibal who laid the foundation stone.
- Indian Maritime University (IMU) is a Central University, that was established by an Act of the Indian Parliament namely the Indian Maritime University Act 2008, on 14 November 2008.
- AMET University, formerly the Academy of Maritime Education, is an educational institute in India dedicated for maritime education and training. AMET University is situated on the outskirts of the city of Chennai.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a private university spread across India in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. Its headquarters are at Ettimadai, near Coimbatore.
- Avinashilingam University is a women’s Deemed University in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. It was started in 1957 by the Avinashilingam Education Trust founded by T. S.
- Bharath University, also known as Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research and Bharath Institute of Science and Technology, is a Deemed University and an Indian institute of higher education in Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, India.
- Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI) is a research and education institute in Chennai, India. It was founded by the SPIC Science Foundation in 1989, and offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate programmes.
- Gandhigram Rural University, founded in 1956, is situated near Dindigul in Tamil Nadu, India. Dr.T.S.Soundaram and Dr.G.Ramachandran developed the institute.
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) is a university of engineering headquartered in Chennai, India. It was founded in 1985 by K. C. G.
- Kalasalingam University is located in Krishnankoil near Madurai in Tamil Nadu, India. The campus is close to the ancient temple town of Srivilliputhur. The tower of the Srivilliputhur temple is used in the emblem of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Karunya University is a private university located in Coimbatore, India. It was founded as a Christian minority institution by D. G. S. Dhinakaran and his son Paul Dhinakaran, the founders of Jesus Calls Ministries, India.
- M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute (DRMGRDU) is a private Institute in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research (MAHER), commonly referred to as Meenakshi University, is a medical sciences university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science & Technology (PMU) is a deemed university in rural part of South India accredited by NAAC. The university headquarters is in the town of Vallam in Thanjavur district, Tamil Nadu, India.
- PRIST University is a deemed university in the town of Vallam, Thanjavur district, Tamil Nadu, India.It offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Engineering, Science, Education, Management and Arts, including Research programmes.Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institutions is a group of colleges in Tamil Nadu.
- The SRM University (SRMUNIV) formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras.
- Sathyabama University is a private university at Chennai in Tamil Nadu, India, founded in 1987 as Sathyabama Engineering College by Jeppiaar. It was formerly known as Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
- Saveetha University is a private university located in Tamil Nadu, India.It has eight disciplines of studies: Saveetha Dental college;Saveetha School of management; Saveetha School of Law; Saveetha University.
- Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA), known as SASTRA University, is a private university in the town of Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur district, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya [ SCSVMV ] is a university at Kancheepuram in Tamil Nadu, India.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, now named Sri Ramachandra University, is a deemed university declared under Section 3 of the UGC at 1956, in Porur, Chennai, India.
- Peter’s Engineering College institution located in Avadi, Chennai, India. 3 km from avadi railway station
- The VELS University is a private university located in Pallavaram, a suburb of Chennai, the capital city of Tamil Nadu, a southern state of India.
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) or VIT, formerly called Vellore Engineering College, is a private university in Tamil Nadu, India.
- Vinayaka Missions University formerly Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation is a higher education institution based in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Karpagam University (KAHEDU) established under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 is approved by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India.
- Chettinad University is a university in the outer side of Chennai Chettinad Academy of Research and Education: Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute, Chettinad Health City Chettinad College of Nursing.
- Noorul Islam University (NIUNIV) also Called as NI University, formerly Noorul Islam College of Engineering, is a private co-educational university located in Kumarakovil, Thuckalay, Kanyakumari District Tamil Nadu, India.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, India, is an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, government of India.
- VEL Tech University Veltech believes in equipping its students to be driven by knowledge to confront the world’s great challenges.
- S. Abdur Rahman University (BSAUNIV) is a private university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Previously functioning under Madras University and Anna University as Crescent Engineering College, the institute gained deemed status in 2008–09.