Income Tax Department has published a notification for the recruitment of 20750 of Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer, MTS, Income Tax Officer, LDC and various upcoming jobs opening on its official site. Eligible candidates may apply for the post through online portal. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Latest Vacancies Details:
IT department is scheduling recruitment for filling up of 58 vacancies of various posts. Aspirants may apply for the recruitment through online portal till 30-06-2017.
|Income Tax Officer||9|
|Multi Tasking Staff||29|
For further details like eligibility criteria, application procedure & fee, test pattern & syllabus and other important aspects, candidates are requested to visit the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Total Vacancy Details:
- Income Tax Officer
- AO Cadre
- PS Cadre
- TA/Steno Grade-II/Driver
- Notice Server/LDC/Driver
- Inspector of income Tax
- Executive Assistants
- Group C
Age – Candidate must have an age between 18-35 years (upper age relaxation is in accordance with Government Norms).
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Graduate or Equivalent degree in Relevant Discipline from a Recognized Board/Institute/University.
Pay Scale – Post wise salary in accordance to pay commission.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – incometaxindia.gov.in
- Application Procedure –
- For applying, the candidate must visit the official site incometaxindia.gov.in
- Then the candidate must click to download official notification Income Tax Jobs 2017.
- The candidate after going through it in details, he/she can start filling up application registration by pressing Apply Online
- Then the candidate must scan in appropriate and recent photograph and signature of himself/herself.
- After completing filling up of form click on “Submit” button and take a print out of application form for future use.
- Application fee details are as follows
- To Be Announced Soon
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through many stages (appropriate with the post applied for) like
- Written Test
- Screening Test
- Personal Skill Test (PST)
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Publishing Date of Official Notification To Be Announced Soon
- Start of Online Application To Be Announced Soon
- Last Date of Online Application To Be Announced Soon
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Website – incometaxindia.gov.in
- Download Official Recruitment Notification
- Apply Online