Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2017 2018 – 04 Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory, Equity Research Analyst Posts Indbank Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory, Equity Research Analyst Jobs
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post & Vacancies : Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory – 02
Educational Qualification : MBA in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation and NISM – Merchant Banking Certification + Minimum Four year experience in handling assignments relating to IPO of Equity shares and Non convertible debenture, Due Diligence of Listed Companies, Delisting, Private Placement (NCD and Preferential Issue), Equity Valuation of Listed Companies, LoanSyndication, Open Offer, Buy Back and various other Corporate Advisory, Mergers and Acquisitions. Pitching corporate clients
Pay Scale : Rs. 6.00 Lakhs
Name of Post & Vacancies : Equity Research Analyst – 02
Educational Qualification : MBA in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation And NISM – Research Analyst Certification + Minimum Four years experience in equity research, analyzing trends of industries and economy, preparation of research reports, writing investment notes and report investment opinions on companies, Fundamental analysis, Mutual Fund and Bond market
Pay Scale : Rs. 6.00 Lakhs
Total No. of Vacancies : 04
Job Location : Chennai
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be minimum 25 Years and maximum 40 Years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to Apply : Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website www.indbankonline.com and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the above mentioned address addressed to Assistant Vice President, HRD. Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Instructions :
- Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Company shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement.
- Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email to the email address, furnished by them.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application: 25.08.2017
- Last date for Application: 16.09.2017
Important Links :