Indbank Recruitment invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Company Secretary & Compliance Officer post in Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.corporate.indbankonline.com. The last date for submission of applications is 30.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Company Secretary & Compliance Officer
Total No. of Vacancies : 01 Post
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification* Graduate with Qualified Company Secretary. (Persons holding chartered Accountant qualification additionally will be preferred) Experience* Minimum ONE year experience as a Company Secretary in a listed company.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 21 years to 45 Years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to Apply
- Log on to Indbank Careers Page at official website to www.corporate.indbankonline.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of, ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- Assistant Vice President,
HRD, # 480, 1st Floor,
Khivraj Complex 1,
Anna Salai Nandanam,
Chennai – 600035.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application: 01.06.2018
- Last date for Application: 30.06.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.corporate.indbankonline.com
Previous Indbank Recruitment Announcement
Educational Qualification : MBA in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation and NISM - Merchant Banking Certification + Minimum Four year experience in handling assignments relating to IPO of Equity shares and Non convertible debenture, Due Diligence of Listed Companies, Delisting, Private Placement (NCD and Preferential Issue), Equity Valuation of Listed Companies, LoanSyndication, Open Offer, Buy Back and various other Corporate Advisory, Mergers and Acquisitions. Pitching corporate clients
Pay Scale : Rs. 6.00 Lakhs
Educational Qualification : MBA in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation And NISM – Research Analyst Certification + Minimum Four years experience in equity research, analyzing trends of industries and economy, preparation of research reports, writing investment notes and report investment opinions on companies, Fundamental analysis, Mutual Fund and Bond market
Pay Scale : Rs. 6.00 Lakhs
- Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Company shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement.
- Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email to the email address, furnished by them.
- Starting Date for Application: 25.08.2017
- Last date for Application: 16.09.2017