Indian Air Force Vellore, Tamilnadu Airmen Selection Oct 2017 2018 for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades Posts Download Application Form. Indian Air Force Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades Jobs Notification 2017 Released. Indian Air Force invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades post in Indian Air Force.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades
No of Vacancies : Various Posts
Educational Qualification : Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. (OR)Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering, in any one of the stream as shown below, from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course. Mechanical Stream:- Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Design & Drafting), Mechanical Engineering (Foundry Technology), Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tool Maintenance and repairs), Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning), Mechanical Engineering (Tool & Die), Mechanical Engineering (Production), Mechanical Engineering (Fabrication Tech), Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM Design & Robotics), Mechanical (Advance Manufacturing Technology), Manufacturing Engineering/Technology, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Mechatronics. Electrical/Electronics/IT Stream:- Electronics, Applied Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics (Microprocessor), Electronics and Avionics, Electronics (Fibre Optics), Electronics (Robotics), Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering/Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering/Technology, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science & Technology.
Job Location : All Over India
Pay Scale : Rs. 33,100/- per month
Age Limit : Candidates born between 13 January 1998 and 27 June 2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Adaptability Test-1, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability Test-2, Medical Examination
How to Apply :
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Indian Air Force Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.airmenselection.gov.in.
- The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades will be held at Voorhees College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu from 09 October 2017 to 14 October 2017 as per the Selection Programme given below. Examination/Rally venue will be open from 0600h-1000h and the examinations will be conducted as per the details given below.
- Candidates (from designated districts of State of Tamil Nadu & UT of Puducherry) fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions reporting upto 10 AM on 09 October 2017 and 12 October 2017 at the Rally Venue will only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test.
Important Dates :
Madurai, Thirunelveli, Virrudhnagar, Tuticorin, Ramanathapuram, Sivagangai, Krishnagiri, Tiruchirappalli, Villupuram, Salem, Nagapattinam, Pudukottai, Cuddalore, Thiruvarur and Karur districts of Tamil Nadu and UT of Puducherry (Puducherry & Karaikkal)
- Written Test and Adaptability Test – 1 : 09.10.2017
- Physical Fitness Test(PFT) and Adaptability Test-2 : 10.10.2017
- Reserve Day : 11.10.2017
Vellore, Kanayakumari, Theni, Thanjavur, Thiruvannamalai, Chennai, Thiruvallur, Dindigul, Dharmapuri, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Thiruppur, Nammakal, Erode, Ariyalur, Nilgiris and Perambalur districts of Tamil Nadu
- Written Test and Adaptability Test – 1 : 12.10.2017
- Physical Fitness Test(PFT) and Adaptability Test-2 : 13.10.2017
- Reserve Day : 14.10.2017
Important Links :
- Official Notification – Click Here to Download