Indian Army invites on-line applications for appointment in following Soldiers GD, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesman post in Indian Army. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 10.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Soldier GD (All Arms)
Educational Qualification : Class 10th with 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate. No aggregate percentage is considered in case candidate has passed in higher qualification.
Name of Post : Soldier Technical (Technical Arms)
Educational Qualification : Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Name of Post : Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner)
Educational Qualification : Same as Soldier Technical OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI.
Name of Post : Soldier (Nursing Assistant) / Soldier Technical Dresser (RVC)
Educational Qualification : 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
Name of Post : Soldier Clerk / Store keeper Technical Soldier
Educational Qualification : 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science).
Name of Post : Soldier Tradesman
Educational Qualification : 10th Simple Pass/ ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th Simple Pass.
Total No of Vacancies : Various
Job Location : All over India
Age Limit :
- Soldier GD (All Arms) – Age (As on 01 Oct 2018 – 17 ½ – 21 Yrs – Born Between (Both Dates Inclusive) – 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2001
- Soldier Technical – Born Between (Both Dates Inclusive) – 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) – Born Between (Both Dates Inclusive) – 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC) – Born Between (Both Dates Inclusive) – 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical – Born Between (Both Dates Inclusive) – 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
- Soldier Tradesman – Born Between (Both Dates Inclusive) – 01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Measurement test, medical Exam.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Indian Army Careers Page at official website to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your AcademicQualification& Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out ofIndian ArmyRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 25.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 10.03.2018
- Date of Examination : Mar/April 2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in