Indian Army invites on-line applications for appointment in following B Sc. (Nursing) Course 2018 post in Indian Army. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 30.12.2017. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : B Sc. (Nursing) Course
- CON, AFMC Pune – 30
- CON,CH(EC) Kolkata – 20
- CON, INHS Asvini – 30
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi – 30
- CON,CH (CC) Lucknow – 30
- CON,CH (AF) Bangalore – 20
Total No of Vacancies : 160 Female Candidates (only)
Job Location : All over India
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
Physical standards – Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should Between 01 Oct 1993 to 30 Sep 2001 (both days inclusive)
Application Fee : Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 150/- . On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical standards, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Indian Army careers page at official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Indian Army Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 application form
- Receipt of DU Number is not the criteria for successful payment.
- For successful payment please check the account form which the transaction is done for deduction of the amount of the application fee.
- Always take the printout of the Payment done page with you and read it carefully before completing the submission of online application form.
- For receiving the admit card it is mandatory to have successful payment done and to enter the Correct DU number.
- It is candidate’s responsibility to ensure successful payment of the application processing fee.
Applications sent by post will not be accepted
Written Examination Centres:
- Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Pune and Wellington
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 11.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 30.12.2017
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in