OFFLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to various posts under Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. Selection of which will be made through Skill Tests, Trade Tests following Document Verifications.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post & Vacancies : Yantrik for 01/2018 batch – Various Post
Total No. of Vacancies : Various post
Job Location : All over India
Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Pay Scale : Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5).
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (both date inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
Selection Procedure : Interview
Other Benefits :
- Ration and clothing as per 7th pay commission implementation. Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
How to Apply :
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from
- Candidates to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields, ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments, take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 online application form
Exam Center Address :
- Indian Coast Guard Store Depot,
Near Kalmandapam Police Station,
GM Pettai Road,
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West),
Worli Sea Face PO,
Mumbai – 30
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East),
Synthesis Business Park,
6th-floor Shrachi Building,
New Town Rajarhat,
WB -700 161
- Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida,
Opposite HCL Technologies,
Dist Gautam Budh Nagar,
Noida, UP-201 301
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application: 06.09.2017
- Last date for Application: 13.09.2017
Important Links :
Other Vacancies in Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Indian Coast Guard Exam Notification 2017 has announced an official advertisement for Navik (General Duty) Posts. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Post Name : Navik(General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 01/2018 Batch
Number of Posts : Not specified by the authority
Pay Scale : Rs.21700/-+ other allowances
Educational Qualification : The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with 50 % marks in aggregate in total and 50% aggregate in Math and Physics from a recognized board.
Age Limit : Should be between be between 18 to 22 years
Selection Process : The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
How to Apply :
- Log on to official website to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification , Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification and Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Submit the application, take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Important Dates regarding recruitment :
- Start of Online Application 26.08.2017
- Last Date of Online Application 04.09.2017
- Date of Written Examination Oct/Nov 2017
Important Links regarding recruitment: