Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle invites online applications for appointment in following Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) post in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. The last date for submission of online applications is 12.05.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total No of Vacancies : 94 posts
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not be between 18 Years to 25 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs. 18,000/- pm
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.400/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to India Post careers page at official website www.appost.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the India Post Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of India Post Recruitment 2018 application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 12.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 12.05.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 14.05.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.appost.in