Indian Postal Circle invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Gramin Dak Sevak post in Indian Postal Circle. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.indiapost.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 02.01.2019. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
No.of Posts : 682 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 10,000 – ₹. 35,480/-
Age Limit : For Gen/ UR Candidates Be between 18 years to 40 Years.
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : All over India
Job Role : Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : B. Tech/ B. E, PG Degree
Application Fees :
|General/OBC Candidates Application Fees||₹. 100/-|
|All Other Candidates (ST/SC /PWD) Application Fees||Nil|
How to Apply
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Complete the Indian Postal Circle Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a print out of Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Online application for future use
Previous India Postal Circle Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Staff Car Driver
Total No of Vacancies : 10 posts
Job Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Educational Qualification : Possessionof avalid driving licensefor light & heavy motor vehicles, Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle), Experience of driving in light & heavy motor vehicles for at least three years, Passin 10th standard from recognized board or institute.
Age Limit : 18 to 27 yrs. [Relaxable5 years for SC&ST,3 years for OBC, for Government Servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government.
Pay Scale : Rs. 19900/- Level 2
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Driving test, Interview.
- The post applied for addressing to “The Manager,
Mail Motor Service, Koti,
Hyderabad - 500 09
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 01.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 25.06.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website - www.indiapost.gov.in
Name of Post :
- Mail Guard
Total No of Vacancies : 136 posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Pay Scale : Rs.21,000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 22.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 21.04.2018
- Last Date for Final Submission of Online Application : 28.04.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 25.04.2018
Important Links :
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle has announced vacancy for “Graamin Daak Sevaks” – Himachal Pradesh
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat has announced vacancy for Consultant Interpreters Posts – Job Location “Delhi”
- Corporation Bank has announced vacancy for “Manager Posts” – Work Place “All India”