Indian School of Mines University Annual and Semester Examination Results are waiting for you. B.tech, M.tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, Ph.D, MBA, BBA Examination Results are uploading on university Website (http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/#). student can Check your result on website. It is A Golden Chance for Student to watch the result. Now you can check result on website. The University has declare their result on university website.
Table of The Page Contents
The Indian School of Mines was formally opened on 9th December 1926, by Lord Irwin, the then Viceroy of India to address the need for trained manpower related to mining activities in the country with disciplines of Mining and Applied Geology. In 1967 it was granted the status of a deemed to be university under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956. Since its establishment, ISM has undergone considerable expansion of its activities, and presently it can be considered as a total technology education institute.
University Name: Indian Institue of Technology, Dhanbad Formally Indian School of Mines University
Address: Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, Dhanbad (District Dhanbad), Jharkhand, India Pin Code : 826004
University Type: State Universities
Email Ids: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to check Indian School of Mines University Result 2018:
- Visit on Official Website
- Click on Result Link in Header/Footer
- Click on the Result Link
- Download PDF and find your roll number there
- Fill the roll number in search box and click on submit
- Check your result
All Other Universities in Jharkhand
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Jharkhand state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Jharkhand
- Birsa Agricultural University is an agricultural university at Kanke, Ranchi in the Indian state of Jharkhand. Established on 26 June 1981, after its formal inauguration by the then Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi.
- Ranchi University is a university in Jharkhand state of India. It was established on 12 July 1960 as a teaching-cum-affiliating university, and its first vice chancellor was Vishnudeo Narayan Singh.
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University (SKMU) is a public university situated in the indigenous peoples dominated area of Santhal Parganas region of Jharkhand state in eastern India. It has its headquarters at Dumka, the second capital of Jharkhand.
- Kolhan University is a university located at Chaibasa in West Singhbhum district in the state of Jharkhand, India.
- Nilamber Pitamber University (NPU) is a nascent but vigorous state university catering to the aspiring students of the Palamu, Garhwa and Latehar districts in the state of Jharkhand. Established in 2009, it operates 15 Post-graduate departments besides the usual undergraduate, technical and vocational curricula like Dental, Journalism, Engineering, and B.Ed., to fulfill the long standing needs of higher education for the talented but generally deprived populace of this underprivileged area. With a distinguished and dedicated faculty cluster in each of the postgraduate departments, the university is looking forward to establishing a new benchmark of excellence and achievement in the academic world.
Central Universities in Jharkhand
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) is a Central University of India, established by an act of Indian Parliament in 2009.
Deemed Universities in Jharkhand
- Birla Institute of Technology (BIT MESRA) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act.
- The Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad is a public engineering and research institution located in Dhanbad, India.
Private Universities in Jharkhand
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University Ranchi – The ICFAI University Jharkhand in 1984 as a not-for-profit educational society in Telangana, India