Indian Reserve Battalion (IRB) has recently published the notification for the recruitment of 17000 Police Constable Class IV. Eligible candidates may appear for the post. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Post – Police Constable Class IV
- Vacancies – 17000
- Location – Jammu & Kashmir, Chhattisgarh, Odisha and Maharashtra
- Age – As per Official Notification
- Educational Qualification – As per Official Notification
- Pay Scale – As per Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply for the post through official website jkpolice.gov.in
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Written Test.
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Advertisement -Update Soon