ONLINE Applications are invited from eligible Candidates for recruitment to various posts under Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) Recruitment. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details & Eligibility :
Name of Post :Assistant Manager
Job Location : All over India
Educational Qualification : Graduation from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks, and 2 Pass in Nine (9) Papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) Examination, ACA/AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA.
Age Limit : 21 yrs and 30 yrs as on 05.09.2017
Pay Scale: Rs.28150-55600/-
Selection Process : Job hunter will be selected on basis of Pre-Exam, Descriptive Exam and Interview.
How to Apply :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online
- Log on official website to www.irdai.gov.in
- Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Select the post for which you wanted to apply
- All the mandatory fields must be filled in correct manner.
- Scan copy of signature and passport size photo will be uploaded.
- At last take a print out of online generated application form for further use.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Application 15.08.2017
- Last Date of Application 05.09.2017
Important Links regarding recruitment: