Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI) Limited invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Driver posts. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 10.01.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Driver
Total No of Vacancies : 18 posts
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed VIII Pass with valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Experience : Candidates with Experience in driving are preferre.
Age Limit : Not more than 30 years (as on date of advertisement) Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) and Ex- service personnel in accordance.
Pay Scale : Category PC in the scale of pay of `Rs.3875-75-4775-85-5880’, plus other allowances as applicable to regular Employees in the Company. Gross emoluments at `17900/- per month (approx). (Approx CTC `2.14 lac pa)
General instructions : Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / ExServicemen category exists as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy layer’ from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. Of India.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Skill Test, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to ITI Limited Careers Page at official website to www.itiltd-india.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
Deputy General Manager-Hr (B/R&D) ITI Limited Bangalore Plant Dooravani Nagar Bangalore – 560 016
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 27.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 10.01.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download