Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) has released the Recruitment Notification 2018. The IWAI Board is looking for the candidates who can fill 06 vacancies. The vacancies are for Sr. Consultant, Account Assistant and Various Jobs. Candidates can apply offline for IWAI Jobs before 22nd June 2018. Applicants can get information regarding IWAI Vacancy like eligibility criteria, pay scale and other details in this article. Freight Village & Logistic Hubs are being developed at Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) and Sahibganj (Jharkhand) by the Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), a statutory body under the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India.
Freight Village & Logistic Hubs are being developed at Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) and Sahibganj (Jharkhand) by the Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), a statutory body under the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India . A Project Management Unit (PMU) is being formed in the IWAI Head Office in Noida, Uttar Pradesh to assist IWAI in preparation, pre-appraisal activities and in execution of the said projects. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Sr. Consultant (HR & GA) & Various
Total No of Vacancies : 06 posts
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate from a recognised University or institute.Engineering Graduate preferably with MBA.Graduate in Civil Engineering from any recognized institution, or AMIE from Institution of Engineers (India).Graduation in Social Sciences from any recognised University or institute. Preference shall be given to the candidates having the degree of LL.B, CA Intermediate Pass with knowledge of Tally/ other accounting software.
Pay Scale : Rs. 35,000/- 1,20,000/-
How to Apply
- Log on to IWAI Recruitment 2018 Careers Page at official website to www.iwai.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of IWAI Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 21.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 22.06.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.iwai.nic.in