Jammu & Kashmir Police (JK) Police PGT & Librarian Jobs Notification 2018 Released. JK Police invites Off-line applications for appointment in following PGT & Librarian post in Jammu & Kashmir Police. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.jkpolice.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 25.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- PGT Botany – 01
- PGT Zoology – 01
- PGT Physics – 01
- PGT Chemistry – 01
- PGT English – 02
- PGT History – 01
- PGT Commerce – 01
- PGT Political Science – 01
- PGT Geography – 01
- Librarian – 01
Total No of Vacancies : 11 posts
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Diploma in Library Science, Master’s Degree in Botany, MSc M.Ed. in Botany, MSc Ed, Master’s Degree in Political Science/Public Administration or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years. Go through JK Police official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : PGT – Rs.27500/- (Per Month), Librarian – Rs.18000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to JK Police Careers Page at official website to www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 10.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 25.06.2018
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.jkpolice.gov.in
Previous J & K Police Recruitment Announcement
Pay Scale : Rs.19, 900 - 63, 200/-
Pay Scale : Rs.14, 800 - 47, 800/-
Total No of Vacancies : 158 posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Application Fee : All Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.300/- (For Post 1), All Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.200/- (For post 2)
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 06.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 16.07.2018