waiting for result of 4th semester (under graduate) Examination Result notification. Recently (JU) University of Jammu declared the Result of B.A / B.Sc. / B.Sc.H.Sc. / B.Com / BBA / BCA / B.A. Eng.(Hons) / B.Com. (Hons)/ B.e/ B.ed 1,2,3,4 th Semester Examination held in 2016 in their official website
About the University
University of Jammu holds examinations, grants degrees, generates knowledge and confers diverse academic distinctions on persons who pursue approved courses of study in the University or in constituent colleges/institutions approved for the purpose also for those who appear as external/private candidates. It also confers honorary degrees or other distinctions on the persons of exceptional caliber. The University also admits, maintains, recognizes, affiliates colleges and other institutions. It is primarily a research, teaching, affiliating, examining body involved in promotion of arts, science and other branches of learning. The University is open to all classes and creeds with the sole objective to carry people from darkness to light.
The University of Jammu, students who were appeared in the examination of BA, B.Sc, B.com , BCA, BBA Part-1, 2, 3 examination are advised to must keep visiting the official website of Jammu University and our website because we will also keep publishing updates regarding the results of BA, B.Sc, B.com , BCA, BBA Part-1, 2, 3 on our website so that you can get your results from our website.
Click here to Check JK Result http://www.jammuuniversity.in/results.asp
How to Check JK Result 2019
- Visit on Official Website
- Click on Result Link in Header/Footer
- Click on the Result Link
- Download PDF and find your roll number there
- Fill the roll number in search box and click on submit
- Check your result
All Other Universities in Jammu & Kashmir
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Jammu & Kashmir state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Jammu & Kashmir
- The Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University is a university in India which came into existence by the Act of the Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly in 2002.
- The Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) is a public university located at Awantipora, Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir.
- The University of Jammu informally known as Jammu University (JU), accredited as A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate University of Jammu and University of Kashmir.
- The University of Kashmir is a premier university of Jammu and Kashmir. It is located on the western side of the Dal Lake in the city of Srinagar which lies in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It has been awarded grade “A” by the NAAC in 2011.
- Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST) was an Agricultural University in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was established in the year 1982 through an Act passed by the State Legislature.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU), commonly referred to as SMVD University or SMVDU, is a university on an 470-acre campus located near Katra, Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated near the shrine of the Mata Vaishno Devi, after which it is named.
Central Universities in Jammu & Kashmir
- The Central University of Kashmir (CUK) formerly the Central University of Jammu and Kashmir, is a university proposed to be settled at Ganderbal district of Jammu and Kashmir and presently functioning from transit campuses at Srinagar district of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is one of the 13 newly established central universities in different states of India by the Central Universities Act, 2009. It currently offers four five-year integrated programmes (in biotechnology, law, physics and zoology) and few postgraduate programmes such as MA, MSc, MBA, MTM & LLM. At present, the available disciplines are Business Administration.
- University of Jammu (CUJAMMU) in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India. It started functioning from 2011.