JIPMER Recruitment 2017 – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Recruitment Notification for 75 various posts has announced. Application Form for JIPMER Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.jipmer.edu.in Walk-In-Interview on 15-02-2017 & 16-02-2017 at 08:30 AM.
JIPMER Recruitment 2017
No of Post Vacancy:
- 75 Post Vacancy
Name of the Post in JIPMER Recruitment 2017:
- Anesthesiology – 18 Post Vacancy
- Anatomy – 1 Post Vacancy
- Biochemistry- 1 Post Vacancy
- Dermatology – 1 Post Vacancy
- E.N.T – 1 Post Vacancy
- EMSD – 5 Post Vacancy
- Forensic Medicine – 1 Post Vacancy
- General Medicine – 5 Post Vacancy
- General Surgery – 4 Post Vacancy
- Geriatric Medicine – 2 Post Vacancy
- Obst & Gynaec – 12 Post Vacancy
- Ophthalmology – 1 Post Vacancy
- Pathology – 2 Post Vacancy
- Pharmacology- 1 Post Vacancy
- Physiology – 1 Post Vacancy
- Pulmonary Medicine – 1 Post Vacancy
- Radio-Diagnosis – 8 Post Vacancy
- Gastro-Medicine – 5 Post Vacancy
- Nuclear Medicine – 5 Post Vacancy
Educational Qualification required to apply for JIPMER Job:
- Medical PG Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or Equivalent Degree from a recognized Institute completed candidates are eligible to apply.
JIPMER Job Pay Scale:
JIPMER Job Age Limit:
- Maximum 35 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Selection Procedure for JIPMER Recruitment:
Application Fee for JIPMER Recruitment:
- General / OBC – Rs.500/-
- All others – No Fees
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form/format.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs attend the interview.
Hunter Theater, Ground Floor,
Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06