Jawaharlal Institute Medical Examination and Research (JIPMER) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Nursing Officer, Lower Division Clerk post in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. The last date for submission of online applications is 18.05.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
JIPMER Puducherry inviting the LDC job online applications from 18.04.2018 to 18.05.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in JIPMER Puducherry. The detailed information on JIPMER Puducherry latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the JIPMER Puducherry job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in JIPMER Puducherry LDC job 2018. For more accurate information on this JIPMER Puducherry job notification, check their official website http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Nursing Officer – 91
Educational Qualification : Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council
Pay Scale : 7 (Rs.44, 900/- to Rs.1, 42,400) of pay matrix of 7 th CPC (Rs.9300-34800+GP 4600/- pre revised)
Name of Post : Lower Division Clerk – 24
Educational Qualification : 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. A Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi on Manual Typewriter (OR) A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Pay Scale : 2(Rs.19, 900/- to Rs.63, 200) of pay matrix of 7 th CPC (Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1900/- pre revised)
Total No of Vacancies : 115 posts
Job Location : Puducherry
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 35 years), (For Post 2 – 30 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Application Fee : To apply for the 115 LDC job in JIPMER Puducherry the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- UR, UR + XSM, UR + MSP – Rs.1, 500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC, OBC + XSM, OBC + MSP – Rs.1, 500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST, SC/ST+ XSM, SC/ST + MSP – Rs.1, 200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PwD (Persons with Disability) – Exempted From Application Fees
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to JIPMER Careers Page at official website to www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification& Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of JIPMER Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 18.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 18.05.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
Previous JIPMER Recruitment
Highlights of the Recruitment
- Administrative Block, Jipmer, Puduchery
- Date of Walk in Interview : 05.01.2018 at 08:00 AM
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download