Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University Result 2018 (UG & PG Results) examination is over and students are searching UG & PG Final Regular & Private result 2018. Complete detail about Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University Bachelor & Master Examination Name Wise Result is mentioned in following paragraphs at www. jjtu.ac.in
Table of The Page Contents
Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University is a university in the region of Vidyanagari, Churu Jhunjhunu Road, Chudela, District-Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan-333001. JJTU University is one of several major universities in the country, covering many colleges and institutes of districts in the region. Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University affiliates the graduate & post-graduate programmes in Rajasthan. Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University headquarter situated in Churela and it’s offer various courses across Rajasthan.
University Name: Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University
Address: Vidyanagari, Churu Jhunjhunu Road, Chudela, District-Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan-333001
University Type: State Universities
Email Ids: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to download the Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University result 2018?
- All Students should be need to first log on the official website http://jjtu.ac.in
- Go to the homepage and please check the option for Recent Notification for University Time Table.
- Choose the option for Annual/semester and then click on it.
- NIMS University Jaipur Date Sheet will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the pdf file and take a print out for further use or well preparations.
All Other Universities in Rajasthan
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Rajasthan state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Rajasthan
- Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU) also known as University of Jodhpur, is in Jodhpur city in the Indian state of Rajasthan.
- Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University (JRRSU) formerly known as Rajasthan Sanskrit University, is a public state university situated in Madau Jaipur.
- Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT) is in Udaipur city in Rajasthan state in India. The government of Rajasthan founded this university by the bifurcation of Rajasthan Agriculture University, Bikaner on 1 November 1999.
- Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) is a university in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. It opened in 1987 and is named after the philosopher Maharshi Dayananda Saraswati.
- Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) also called University of Udaipur is a public university situated in Udaipur city in Indian state of Rajasthan.
- National Law University Jodhpur (NLUJ) Jodhpur is a premier law Institution in India, ranking among the top 4 law colleges in the country.
- Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University (SKRAU) is an agricultural university located in Bikaner in the Indian state Rajasthan.
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University (DSRRAU) previously known as Rajasthan Ayurved University, is the first Ayurved university in the state Rajasthan and it is the second university of this kind in India.
- University of Rajasthan is a public and state university and one of the oldest universities in the Indian state Rajasthan, located in the city Jaipur.
- Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is an affiliating university located in Kota in the state of Rajasthan, India. The university was established in 2006.
- Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is a State university located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It was established on 25 February 2005 under The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005 and started functioning on January 2006.
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) is a deemed university in the city of Udaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It got the status of deemed university in 1987.
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) formerly University of Bikaner, is a university located in Bikaner in the state of Rajasthan, India.
- The University of Kota (UOK) is a public university in Kota, Rajasthan, India. It was established with the agreement of the governor of Rajasthan, and recognized by the UGC in 2003 under the state act. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- The University of Kota is a public university in Kota, Rajasthan, India. It was established with the agreement of the governor of Rajasthan, and recognized by the UGC in 2003 under the state act. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) is an open university in Kota, Rajasthan, India, established on July 23, 1987, and was initially known as Kota Open University. focussing particularly on the humanities, commerce, library science and informatics.
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU), formerly University of Bikaner, is a university located in Bikaner in the state of Rajasthan, India.
- Jaipur National University (JNU) is a private university located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Established October 22, 2007, through an Ordinance of the Government of Rajasthan.
Central Universities in Rajasthan
Central University of Rajasthan, 16, Nav Durga Colony, Opp. Hotel Clarks Amer Near Fortis Hospital , Malviya Nagar, J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur-302 017 – Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) also known as CURAJ, is a central university located in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
Deemed Universities in Rajasthan
- Banasthali University is a women’s university in the Tonk district in Indian state of Rajasthan. It is a deemed university offering programs at school, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate level.
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
- Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) is a deemed university in Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India.
- Jain Vishva Bharati University (JVBI) was established with the inspiration of Acharya Tulsi, the 9th Head of the Jain Svetambar Terapanth religious sect, in Ladnun, Dist Nagaur, Rajasthan. In 1991, UGC University Grants Commission under Section 3 of the U.G.C.
- Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (JRNRVU) in the city of Udaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It got the status of deemed university in 1987.
- The LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT), is a deemed university located in Jaipur, India, on an 100-acre campus.
- IIS University (IISUNIV) is a public university for scientific research and higher education located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1909 with active support from Jamsetji Tata and H.H. Sir Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore. It is also locally known as the “Tata Institute”. It acquired the status of a Deemed University in 1958. IISc is widely regarded as India’s best university.
- Mody University is a private women’s university located in Laxmangarh in the state of Rajasthan, India. It was established in 1998 by Mr R.P. Mody, an industrialist and philanthropist.
Private Universities in Rajasthan
- Amity University, Jaipur has been established under Amity University Rajasthan Act 2008, notified by Government Notification No F.2(10 ) vidhi/2 and it is a fully government recognized University with the right to confer degrees as per Sections 2f and 22 of the UGC Act.
- Bhagwant University is located in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. It is a co-educational private university in ajmer in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is a venture of Bhagwant Group of Institutions, Established in 1999.
- Jagan Nath University has been established in the year 2008, by an Act (Act No. 19 of 2008) of the Rajasthan State Legislature and is approved under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956, vested with the authority to award Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates. The University has been established to cater to the growing needs of higher education in the country. One of the primary objectives of this University is to develop and make available, trained manpower to accelerate sustained economic growth in the current highly competitive global environment.
- Jodhpur National University is a state private university created under the state government private university act by state government. The University is situated in the suburbs of Jodhpur and is housed in a campus of 30 acres.
- Jyoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU) is the first private public women’s university in India. The state legislature of Rajasthan established the university through the Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University Act 1982.
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University RIICO Industrial Arrea, Tala Mod NH-I, Achrol, Jaipur – With a mission to impart women education, in 1993 Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole emerged as an educational institution in Jaipur Rajasthan. The name of the organization was given in the memory of a social reformer Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole, who worked for the emancipation of women. He was the profounder of women education, who worked day & night to bring social changes for alienated & deprived sections of the society.
- Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009, passed by the Rajasthan Assembly.
- NIMS University is a Self Financed University located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. NIMS University is recognized by UGC established under the NIMS UNIVERSITY ACT 2008 by the government of India.
- Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University (JJT) is a university in Jhunjhunu, India.
- Sir Padampat Singhania University (SPSU), residential university located in Udaipur, India. The university was established by the J K Cement group of companies. The university is named after the founder of the J K Organisation.
- Singhania University was established by the Government of Rajasthan, under Ordinance 6 of 2007. It is a UGC recognized private university as per Sec. 2f of the UGC Act 1956. It is in Pacheri Bari, Jhunjhunu in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan.
- Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) is an autonomous university located in Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- Shiridhar University Understands the requirement of the new generation. New Generation is more aware & technology savvy. Shridhar University therefore will focus as developing the talents and potential of the youth by imparting more entrepreneurial skill and technology oriented course so that the coming generation of student becomes job creators.