Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV) assess the enrolled students through semester and final examinations that include both practical and theory. The exams are held as per schedule and students can check main and revaluations related JNKVV Results 2018. The results for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma, and Ph. D. courses can be checked online using the below provided guidelines. Our professional website team compiled and published this page by highlighting the results checking method and official web links for the interested students. The JNKVV Results 2018 Notification is prepared and published online by the Exams Registrar after proper evaluation of answer sheets. Participating students can check both their main and revaluation results using online mode. The students have to carry their enrolment number and verify their online results for courses such as B.Sc.(Ag), B.sc.(Forestry), B.Tech. (Agril.Engg), M.Sc.(Ag), M.Sc.(Forestry), MBA (Ag.), M.Tech. (Agri.Engg.), Ph.D.(Ag), Ph.D.(Forestry), Ph.D.(Agril. Engg.), or Diploma certificate. The online results can be checked and verified or downloaded and printed for hard copy reference or personal record. The book mark feature in browser can enhance the future result checking efforts of students who are interested in tracing their academic progress. The failed students can apply for revaluation to seek re-totalling, re-correction or rechecking of their answer sheets.
Table of The Page Contents
About Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (JNKVV)
Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, a multi-campus University, Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV) was inaugurated on October 2, 1964. At present, JNKVV encompasses four Agriculture Colleges (Jabalpur, Rewa, Tikamgarh, Ganjbasoda); one Agricultural Engineering College (Jabalpur); 4 Zonal Agricultural Research Stations (ZARS) (Jabalpur, Powarkheda, Tikamgarh, Chhindwara); 2 Regional Research Stations (Rewa, Sagar); 5 Agricultural Research Stations (ARS) (Dindori, Waraseoni, Garhakota, Sausar, Tendini) and 20 Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVK) (Badgaon, Betul, Chhattarpur, Chhindwara, Damoh, Dindori, Harda, Jabalpur, Katni, Mandla, Narsinghpur, Panna, Powarkheda, Rewa, Sagar, Seoni, Shahdol, Sidhi, Tikamgarh, Umaria) in 6 agro-climatic zones spread over 25 districts of the State. Government of India with the assistance of the State Government established the biggest multi campus university at Jabalpur, in the heart of India, named after the architect of modern India.
Name of the Council/University: Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV)
Name of the Exam: B Sc/M Sc – Forestry/Agriculture, B Tech/M Tech – Ag. Eng. Exams
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://jnkvv.org/
How to Check JNKVV Results 2018:
The eligible candidates can check the latest JNKVV Results 2018 using the following list of steps.
- First You have to open official website at the following link – http://jnkvv.org/
- After that, Scroll down to the bottom part of home page till you see the ‘Explore More’ section.
- Choose the ‘Exam Centre’ part of the page and click the ‘Result\ Revaluation’ link at the top of this section.
- On the newly opened page, Choose ‘Main Result’ of ‘Revaluation Result’ as appropriate.
- Select degree name such as B.Sc.(Ag), M.Sc.(Ag), M.Sc.(Forestry), MBA (Ag.), M.Tech.(Agri.Engg.), Ph.D.(Forestry), etc.,
- After that, Click the ‘Go for View …’ link to open the next page.
- Fill in the correct details of Enrolment No., Semester No., and Course Name.
- View and verify the result to confirm if you succeeded or failed in the exams.
- Download and take print out of the result sheet for future reference or personal log.
- Finally, bookmark the relevant pages of online portal for easy checking in the future.
All Other Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Madhya Pradesh state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU) is an autonomous institution in Rewa city, often called ‘the land of white tigers’, in the state of Madhya Pradesh in India. The university was named after Captain Awadhesh Pratap Singh, an eminent freedom fighter.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) informally known as DAVV, is a State University whose jurisdiction was initially restricted to Indore city.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University (JNKVV) Hindi: जवाहर लाल नेहरु कृषि विशवविधालय, is a public university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India specializing in the field of agriculture.
- Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia.
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya (MGCGV) is a rural university at Chitrakoot, India. It has been accredited Grade A by NAAC.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University (MMYVV) also known as Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, is an accredited, public university located in Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) or simply Bhoj University, Hindi: भोज विश्वविद्यालय, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university provides higher education mainly through open and distance learning.
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita National University (MCU BHOPAL) of Journalism and Communication, Hindi: Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Avam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, known in short as Makhanlal University (Hindi: माखनलाल विश्वविधालय, Mākhanlāl Viśvavidhālaya) or MCNUJC, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Maharishi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (MPSVV) is a proposed state university in Ujjain, India. The university was proposed by Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan in December 2008. The university is named after Maharshi Panini.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU) is a law school and centre for research located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system. Since its establishment, NLIU has consistently been rated among the three best law schools in India.
- Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) Established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998. Over a sprawling Campus of about 247 acres, the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is marching towards development into a center of excellence in the arena of Technical Education, Research and Innovations. Under its umbrella there are 05 UTD’s , 200 affiliated Engineering Colleges, 98 Pharmacy Colleges, 95 MCA Colleges and 04 Architecture Colleges imparting Graduate level instructions running around 17 under graduate level courses, 85 Polytechnic institutions offering diploma courses in emerging and conventional disciplines.
- Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV) also known as University of Jabalpur, is a government university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was named after the queen Rani Durgavati.
- Vikram University is a university in the city of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university, which is named after the ruler Vikramaditya, was established in 1957.
Central Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) in Amarkantak, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh, India was established through an Act of Parliament, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007
- Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGSU), formerly and more popularly known as Sagar University or University of Saugor, is a Central University in the city of Sagar, the state of Madhya Pradesh or, India.
Deemed Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITMK) is a premier institution of excellence in Science, Technology and Management related to Information that develops professionals and leaders of high calibre imbued with values of entrepreneurship, ethics and social responsibility. IIITM-K actively promote higher education through its IT facilitated education programs and services across Kerala and beyond. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) was set up by Govt. of Kerala in the year 2000.
- Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education (LNIPE) is a Government of India sponsored deemed university, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, dedicated to promoting excellence in sports and physical education in the country.
- The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur’ is an Indian Institute of Information Technology and a deemed university in Jabalpur that focuses on Information Technology enabled Design and Manufacturing.
Private Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (JUET) is a private engineering university located at Raghogarh, Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Invdia.