Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC AE Jobs Notification 2018 Released. JPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following AE post in Jharkhand Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 29.10.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 48
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 09
Qualification : Candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering form recognized University/Institute or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply JPSC Recruitment2018.
No.of Posts : 57 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 9300/- to ₹. 34800/-
Age Limit : Candidates should bo through JPSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – ₹. 600/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – ₹. 150/-
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Jharkhand
Job Role : AE Posts.
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research.
Hiring Process : Written-test.
Who Can Apply : Freshers.
- Controller of Exam, Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.jpsc.gov.in on or before 14.09.2018 to 29.10.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill your Academic Qualification& Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out ofJPSCRecruitment 2018 online application form.
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of, ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
Previous JPSC Recruitment Announcement
Demo Content Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post - Non Teaching Specialist Doctor
- Total No. of Vacancies - 396
- Location - Jharkhand
Distribution of Vacancies
POST - VACANCIES:
Psychiatrist : 6
Ophthalmologist : 22
Pediatrician : 230
Orthopaedician : 18
ENT Specialist : 20
Radiologist : 32
Forensic Expert : 22
Dermatologist : 23
Pathologist : 23
- Age - Candidate must have an age between 25-40 years as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxation for different categories are: - OBC-2years, OBC (Female)-3 years and SC/ST-5years.
- Educational Qualification - Candidate must have a Post Graduate degree in relevant stream or he/she must possess a Diploma in MD/MS/DNG or any equivalent qualification in MCH/DM.
- Pay Scale - Salary of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website - http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- Application fee details are as follows
- 600/- GEN and OBC Candidates
- 150/- SC/ ST Candidates
To be paid through Online Payment mode using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or SBI Collect.
Selection Procedure Details: Section will be done through three stages.
- First, Written Test
- Second, Interview
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Apply Online 23-06-2017
- Closing Date of Online Application 13-07-2017 till 5 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment 17-07-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
Official Recruitment Notification - http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advt._No_15-2017.pdf
Apply Online - http://jpsc.gov.in/spe_doc_15_17/login.php
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”