Jharkhand Public Service Commission recently published through media the notification for the recruitment of 396 Non Teaching Specialist Doctor posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post from 23-06-2017 to 13-07-2017 through online portal. Job location would be in Jharkhand. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of Post – Non Teaching Specialist Doctor
- Total No. of Vacancies – 396
- Location – Jharkhand
Distribution of Vacancies
- Age – Candidate must have an age between 25-40 years as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxation for different categories are: – OBC-2years, OBC (Female)-3 years and SC/ST-5years.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have a Post Graduate degree in relevant stream or he/she must possess a Diploma in MD/MS/DNG or any equivalent qualification in MCH/DM.
- Pay Scale – Salary of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- Application fee details are as follows
- 600/- GEN and OBC Candidates
- 150/- SC/ ST Candidates
To be paid through Online Payment mode using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or SBI Collect.
Selection Procedure Details: Section will be done through three stages.
- First, Written Test
- Second, Interview
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Apply Online 23-06-2017
- Closing Date of Online Application 13-07-2017 till 5 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment 17-07-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
Official Recruitment Notification – http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advt._No_15-2017.pdf
Apply Online – http://jpsc.gov.in/spe_doc_15_17/login.php