JPU is also known as Jai Prakash University. JP University conducts the exam for various UG and PG courses in month of March to April every year. The JP University has released the JP University Chapra Results 2018 of TDS Part-II Exam 2015 & B.Tech Exam 2015 Results on its official website. All candidates are advice that they can check JP University Results 2018 on the official site jpv.bih.nic.in.
About JP University
JP University is established in 1990 in Bihar, India. It is serving the high and quality education of the people. It has completed its 22 years. JPU is offering courses at the Undergraduate and post graduate level in the various subjects. JPU is the largest university of Bihar with student strength of thousands of students. The courses offered by JPU are- BA, B.SC, B. com, B.Ed., M.SC, MA, M. com, M.Ed., M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, and Distance Education of supplementary, revaluation and entrance Exam 2015. Those candidates who wrote the supplementary exam can also get result from here. Mostly Jai Prakash University Chopra Exam 2018 results will be available in the official website of the JPU here itself. A large number of students take the regular semester and distance education exams are waiting for their results.
JPU MA, M.Sc, M.Com (Previous/Final Year) Results 2018
Mostly Jai prakesh University exam 2018 results will be available on the official web site. It is one of the newest and timely results oriented University of the Bihar state. Candidates will be got their JP University exam Results by using their Roll number or Name. JP University Result 2018 will available only on jpv.bih.nic.in. All the Private, Regular, Non-Collage and Ex-Students are able to check JPU Chapra UG/PG Results 2018 from here. You just need to wait for some more times to check JP University Result 2018. We will update direct link regarding JP University Results. So you can easily check your Results through following link. The Students can check TDC Part (1, 2, 3), 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th Semester Results.
Jai Prakash University Exam Schedule 2018-19 @jpudde.ac.in
Name of the University : Jai Prakash University
Name of the Examination: Annually Exam 2018-19
Examination Type: – Degree Exam
Category: – JP University Examination Date
Status: – Release Soon
Examination Date: – April / May 2018
Official Page: – www.jpudde.ac.in
Steps to Check JPU Results 2018-19
- Log on the Official Web Portal of JP University
- Click on Exam Results link
- Here you need to Click on your respective Exam Results link
- After that you need to enter your Roll Number, Name etc
- Finally Click on Submit Button
- You are able to check JP University Result 2018
All Other Universities in Bihar
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Bihar state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Bihar
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) popularly known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a public university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India.
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also called B. N. Mandal University is situated at the district headquarters, Madhepura adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
- Jai Prakash University (JPU) in Chhapra, Bihar, India. It was established by the Government of Bihar in response to the needs of the people of Saran commissionary.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (KSDSU) is a state university located at Darbhanga, Bihar, India, dedicated to the teaching and promotion of Sanskrit. Its jurisdiction covers the whole of Bihar.
- The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Results 2018 is a public university in India. Begun in 1972, the university initially functioned from the Mohanpur House at Sara Mohanpur village of Darbhanga–Sakri route.
- Magadh University is situated in Bodh Gaya, Bihar India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The university is now governed by Bihar State University Act 1976.
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University, 3 Polo Road, Patna- 800 001 (Bihar) – Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University or simply MMHAPU, is a state university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established under the provisions of the Bihar State Universities Act 1976, with effect from 10 April 1998.
- Nalanda Open University (NOU) is a university at Patna in Bihar state, India. It is the only university in Bihar providing education through distance and open education.
- Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj, and is the seventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University is one of 65 agriculture universities in India. It is near Pusa Bazaar, in Samastipur District, Bihar.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) also known as Bhagalpur University, is a public university in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. It was established on 12 July 1960, having local colleges initially associated with Patna University.
- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) named after the well known national hero and distinguished freedom fighter of 1857, was established on 22 October 1992 with its Headquarter at Ara, under the Bihar University Act 1976 [as amendment Act 9 of 1992].
Central Universities in Bihar
The Central University Bihar (CUSB) of South Bihar is one of the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009.
Deemed Universities in Bihar
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) is located in Nalanda, Bihar, India. It was established in 1951 under Rajendra Prasad to revive the ancient seat of learning in Nalanda. It became a Deemed university in 2006.