Kamarajar Port Limited invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Junior Executive post in Kamarajar Port Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Chief Manager (Dock Master) (Grade E6) – 01
Educational Qualification : Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. Must hold a Pilot licence and have a proficiency in handling all types of ships,
Experience : Candidate 5 years experience as Pilot or Master of foreign going ship.
Pay Scale : Rs. 36600-62000/-
Name of Post : Senior Manager (Pilots) (Grade E5) – 10
Educational Qualification : A valid Certificate of Competency as Master (Foreign Going) granted by Government of India.
Experience : Should have preferably experience of at least 6 months as Master on a foreign going ship.
Pay Scale : Rs. 32900-58000/-
Name of Post : Junior Executive (HSE) (Grade E0) – 01
Educational Qualification : 1st Class (60% or more) B.E./B.Tech (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical) from recognised institution with Diploma in Industrial Safety (or) 1st Class (60% or more) B.E./B.Tech with Diploma in Environmental Management or Post Graduates in Environmental Science from recognised institution.
Experience : Junior Executive will be in the pay scale of E0 for a period of 2 years. On successful completion of training, they will be placed in the scale of E1.
Pay Scale : Rs. 12600-32500/-
Name of Post : Junior Executive (Assistant Hydrographic Officer) (Grade E0) – 01
Educational Qualification : Graduation in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Experience : 2 years experience as Hydrographic Surveyor / Analogous post in Hydrographic Surveyor (Or) 5 years experience as Hydrographic Surveyor in case of diploma holder.
Pay Scale : Rs. 12600-32500/-
Name of Post : Deputy Manager (Marine Services) – 01
Educational Qualification : Should possess a Certificate of competency as 2nd Mate (Foreign Going ) / MEO class-IV issued by GOI or equivalent (or) graduate in any discipline or equivalent. Should have served in the rank of Sub Lieutenants in executive/technical branch of Indian Navy or (or) graduate in any discipline or equivalent. Should have served in the rank of Asst Commandant in executive/technical branch of Indian Coast Guard.
Experience : Should have worked as watch keeping officer/engineer in a foreign going vessel for atleast a period of 1 year and 2 years experience in Marine Department in any Port, terminal or shipping company including shipping agency (or) 3 years Experience in the rank of Sub Lieutenant in executive / technical branch of Indian Navy (or) 3 years Experience in the rank of Asst. Commandant (2 years) in executive / technical branch of Indian Coast Guard.
Pay Scale : Rs.Rs.24,900-50,500/-
Name of Post : Secretarial Officer – 01
Educational Qualification : ACS
Experience : 2 Years of post qualification experience in the relevant area in a Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking or reputed private company with turnover of equivalent. Desirable: Experience as Company Secretary in listed / public company, Knowledge on securities listing, etc..
Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
No of Vacancies : 15 posts
Job Location : Chennai
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not 50 Years, The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 15 years for OBC PWD’s)
Selection Procedure : Kamarajar Port Limited reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Management reserves the right to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Kamarajar Port Limited Careers Page at official website to www.ennoreport.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- General Manager (CS & BD),
Kamarajar Port Limited Page,
Vallur Post-600 120
Ph: 044 – 27950034 -40
The application should be accompanied :
- with self-attested photocopies of Certificate and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X Std / SSLC onwards) including certificate of competency (F.G) and CDC.
- with self-attested photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks, etc./contract letter of company
- SC/ST Category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on date of advertisement).
- in case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, the application should be forwarded through proper channel or No Objection Letter from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of Interview.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, Qualification and experience against the advertisement.
- Candidates who are currently working in major ports will be given preference
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 09.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 26.11.2017
Important Links :
- Official Notification – Post 1, 2, 3, 4 : Click Here to Download
- Official Notification – Post 5 : Click Here to Download
- Official Notification -For Post 6 : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.ennoreport.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Ordnance Factory Board Trichy has announced vacancy for “Apprentices Posts” – Tiruchirappalli
- TNPSC – Group-VII-A Services has announced vacancy for “Executive Officer, Grade-I” – Tamil Nadu
- Indian National Science Academy has announced vacancy for “Executive Assistant Posts” – Delhi
- 629 Tpt Coy ASC has announced vacancy for Group ‘C’ Posts – Job Location “All Over India”