Kanchipuram RNTCP invites Off-line applications for appointment in following DEO, Lab Technician post in Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program Kanchipuram. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 02.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Medical Officer – 10 Posts
- District Programme Coordinator – 01 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 03 Posts
- Health Visitor – 23 Posts
- Lab Technician – 11 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 02 Posts
- Counsellor – 02 Posts
Total No of Vacancies : 52 posts
Job Location : Kanchipuram
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 12th, Bachelor Degree, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligibleto apply.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to RNTCP careers page at official website www.kanchi.tn.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the RNTCP Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RNTCP Recruitment 2018 application form
- The Deputy Director Health Services,
Office of the Deputy Director of Health Services State Health Society
RNTCP District Head Quarters Govt Hospital Campus,
Kanchipuram – 631 502
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 22.02.2018
- Last date for Application : 02.03.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.kanchi.tn.nic.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Tamilnadu Commercial Tax Department Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Office Assistant posts” – Job Location “Tamilnadu”
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited “CSPHCL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Line Attendant Posts” – In “Chhattisgarh”
- West Central Railway “WCR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Sports Person post” – Work Place “Madhya Pradesh”