Kanniyakumari District Court invites Off-line applications for appointment in following JAA, Office Assistant post in Kanniyakumari District Court. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 22.01.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Junior Administrative Assistant – 02
Educational Qualification : Minimum Educational Qualification must pass 10+2/HSC
Pay Scale : Rs.19500-62000/-
Name of Post : Junior Administrative Assistant (Computer Operator) – 01
Educational Qualification : Minimum Educational Qualification must pass 10+2/HSC along with a Certificate Course in Computer Course in Computer on Office Automation/ Diploma in Computer Applications.
Pay Scale :Rs.19500-62000/-
Name of Post : Office Assistant – 02
Educational Qualification : Minimum Educational Qualification must pass in VIII Standard (Preferencew will be given to the persons having valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) driving license)
Pay Scale : Rs.15700-50000/-
Total No of Vacancies : 05 posts
Job Location : Kanniyakumari
Age Limit : The minimum age for all categories is completion of 18 years as on 01.07.2017 and the maximum age limit for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe is 35, for Most Backward Classes and Backward Classes is 32 and for Open Category is 30 as on 01.07.2017.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Kanniyakumari District Court Careers Page at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/kanyakumari
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- The office of the Chairman/ District Judge,
District Legal Services Authority,
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 06.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 22.01.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/kanyakumari