KARHFW staff nurse jobs recruitment notification 2017 has been published on 20th June 2017 and has a vacancy for 889 posts. According to the latest employment notification that was issued by KARHFW, the organization requires talented female candidates who are fit for the staff nurse vacancies. Government job seekers who are looking for good opportunities may utilize the KARHFW recruitment 2017. The candidates may apply as the online application process as started and is available at their official website. The last date of application is 27.07.2017.
The interested candidates will get the eligibility criteria and other details like age limit, pay scale, selection process and application fee in the notification on the website.
KARHFW is the short form for Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare. The Karnataka state Government has created its own Healthcare delivery system based on some guidelines provided by the Indian Government. KARHFW provides good job opportunities for the candidates. The ones looking for such opportunities may utilize KARHFW 2017 recruitment.
Educational Qualification: Eligible candidates should have their names registered with Medical Council of India and posses Diploma in Nursing.
Age limit: Applicants between 18 to 30 years can apply for the post.
Fee structure: Rs 300 to be paid as application fee for general category whereas Rs 100 for all other candidates.
Recruitment process: It includes a personal interview of those candidates whose names are shortlisted as per the merit list.
Pay Scale: Rs 17650 to Rs 32000 will be the monthly salary of the selected candidates.
Last date of Registration: 27.07.2017.
How to apply:
- Aspirants should log in to karhfw.gov.in and download the KARHFW 889 Vacancy 2017 Notification.
- After reading the notice carefully, all the necessary steps should be followed for filling up the application form.
- The compulsory details should be filled by clicking on the Karnataka Sate HFW Staff Nurse Online Application link.
- On successful payment of fees, the form must be submitted.
- Thereafter, a hard copy of the form is to be kept with the candidate.