Karnataka Bank invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Probationary Officers (PO) post in Karnataka Bank. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 20.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
Educational Qualification : Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree are not eligible to apply.
Name of Post : Chartered Accountants
Educational Qualification : First Class Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with CA. Those who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply.
Name of Post : Law Officers
Educational Qualification : First Class Law Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases.
Name of Post : Relationship Managers
Educational Qualification : First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities. Those who are awaiting results of the examination/pursuing PG are not eligible to apply.
Total No of Vacancies : Various
Job Location : Karnataka
Age Limit : Maximum 28 years (Born on or after 01-01-1990) The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Karnataka BankCareersPage at official website to www.karnatakabank.com
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your AcademicQualification& Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Applications, neatly written or typed on A4 size paper, in accordance with the specified proforma(made available on Bank’s website) along with Bio-data/CV should be sent to “The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR), Karnataka Bank Limited, Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangaluru-575002” superscribing the envelope with “Application for the Post of ”.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 03.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 20.03.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.karnatakabank.com
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- West Central Railway “WCR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Sports Person posts” – Job Location “Madhya Pradesh”
- Union Public Service Commission “UPSC Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Engineer Posts” – In “All over India”
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited “SJVN Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Jr. Engineer posts” – Work Place “Himachal Pradesh”