Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) Dindigul invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Part – Time Teachers post in Kendriya Vidyalaya Gandhigram, Dindigul. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.kvgandhigram.tn.nic.in. Candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Coaches for Sports & Games
- Nurse, Counsellor
- Yoga teacher and Art & Craft V
- Computer Instructor
- PGT Computer Science
- PGTs – English, Hindi, Maths, Physics,
- Chemistry, Biology
- V TGTs – English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths
- Science & Social Science V Primary Teachers
Total No of Vacancies : Various
Job Location : Dindigul (Tamil Nadu)
Educational Qualification :
- PGT (Physics) – Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects. Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics PGT (Chemistry) – Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry PGT (Economics) – Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics 5. PGT (Commerce) – Master’s degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degree of M.Com in Applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible 6. PGT (Maths) – Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics 7. PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/Micro Biology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level. 8. PGT (History) – History 9. PGT (Geography) – Geography 10. PGT (Political Science) – Political Science.
- TGTs – Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate. The elective subjects and languages in the combination of subjects are as under (b) (i) For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years. (ii) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read KV Dindigul Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.kvgandhigram.tn.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Gandhigram, Dindigul
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 10.03.2018 & 11.03.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.kvgandhigram.tn.nic.in