Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) Neyveli invites applications for recruitment of Various DEO, PGT, TGTs Posts. Form through Official Website www.kvneyveli.ac.in. The applicants are requested toDownload Application Form through Official Website www.kvneyveli.ac.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Data Entry Operator [DEO]
- Academic Counsellor
- Staff Nurse
- Coaches in Games & Sports
- COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
- PGT (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
Qualification : Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under : Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years. Hindi as a subject in all the three years. English as a subject in all the three years. two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography. For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Sciece, Statistics. For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium Knowledge of Computer Applications.
No.of Posts : Various Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 750 per working day to ₹.27500/-
Age Limit : Go through KVNEYVELI official Notification 2019 for more reference.
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on First stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Neyveli
Job Role : Data Entry Operator Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Freshers
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.kvneyveli.ac.in on or before 28.02.2019
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read KVNEYVELI Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.kvneyveli.ac.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Cantonment Board Chennai Ayah Female Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Ayah Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- Airports Authority Of India “AAI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Junior Executive Posts” – In “All Over India”
- “Indbank Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Secretarial Officer” – Work place “Chennai”