KVPUCPDY invites applications for recruitment of Various PGT, TGT’s, Primary Teacher, Tamil Instructor, Nurse Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Websitewww.kvpucpdy.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- PGT in English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology, Commerce, Economics.
- PGT in Computer Science
- TGT’s in English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science & Social Science
- Primary Teacher
- Tamil Instructor
- Art & Craft Music / Dance Teacher Sports /Yoga Coach
Qualification : Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: a) PGT (English)- English b) PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level. c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics d) PGT (Physics)-Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics. e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem. f) PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level. g) PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible. h) PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics. B.Ed. or equivalent Degree from recognized university Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium
No.of Posts : Various Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 750 per working day to ₹.27500/-
Age Limit : Gen/ UR Candidates – Minimum and Maximum age limit shall be 18 and 65 years respectively.
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on First stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Pondicherry
Job Role : Teacher Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Freshers
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.kvneyveli.ac.in on or before 28.02.2019, 01.03.2019.
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read KVNEYVELI Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.kvneyveli.ac.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Kanchipuram District Social Welfare Office Recruitment has announced vacancy for “IT Staff Posts” – Job Location ” Kanchipuram”
- NHAI Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Assistant Advisor Posts” – In “Madhya Pradesh”
- India Post Payments Bank Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Senior Manager posts” – Work Place “Delhi”