Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVAFSAVADI) invites applications for recruitment of Various PGT, PRTs, TGTs Posts. Form through Official Website. The applicants are requested toDownload Application Form through Official Website www.kvafsavadi.ac.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- PGT Computer Science
- Computer Instructor
- PGT (English)
- PGT (Hindi)
- PGT (Maths)
- PGT (Physics)
- PGT (Biology)
Qualification : B.E. or B.Tech(Comp. Sc./IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from institution/university recognized by the Govt. of India. Or B.E. or B.Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University Or M.Sc(Computer Sci)/MCA or equivalent from a recognized University. Or B.Sc(Computer Sc)/BCA or equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. Or Post Graduate Diploma in computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from recognized University. Or ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate Degree in any subject. Or ‘C’ Level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
No.of Posts : Various Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 750 per working day to ₹.27500/- for Month
Age Limit : Go through KVNEYVELI official Notification 2019 for more reference.
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on First stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Avadi Chennai
Job Role : Computer Instructor Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Freshers
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.kvneyveli.ac.in on or before 28.02.2019
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read KVNEYVELI Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.kvneyveli.ac.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Kanchipuram District Social Welfare Office Recruitment has announced vacancy for “IT Staff Posts” – Job Location ” Kanchipuram”
- NHAI Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Assistant Advisor Posts” – In “Madhya Pradesh”
- India Post Payments Bank Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Senior Manager posts” – Work Place “Delhi”