Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) Forest Watcher Jobs Notification 2018 Released. KFD invites on-line applications for appointment in following Forest Watcher post in Karnataka Forest Department. The last date for submission of online applications is 10.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob page.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Forest Watcher
Total No of Vacancies : 94 posts
Job Location : Karnataka
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 Years to 30 years. Go through KFD official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : 18600 – 32600/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.50/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to KFD Careers Page at official website to www.orestapp-kar.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of KFD Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 11.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 10.07.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 11.07.2018
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.orestapp-kar.com