Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) invites online applications for appointment in following Station Master, Goods Guard post in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 12.05.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Station Master – 55
- Goods Guard – 37
- Accounts Assistant – 11
- Senior Clerk – 10
Total No of Vacancies : 113 posts
Job Location : Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka
Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
LAND LOSER CANDIDATES : A Land loser candidate is defined as a person who has lost his land for KRCL project between Roha (Maharashtra) to Thokur (Karnataka) on KRCL route or his/her Spouse, Son, Unmarried Daughter, Paternal Grandson, Paternal Unmarried Grand Daughter only.
KRCL has a policy of giving recruitment to ONLY one member per aquissition whose land has been acquired by KRCL. However, this condition is not applicable to SC/ST Candidates. (Candidates should read the amended Recruitment Policy of KRCL dated 16.03.2018, which is available on KRCL website).
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between18 to 33 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 6 months of service after attestation for Ex-S as per Govt.
Pay Scale : Station Master-Level 06 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale. Goods Guard, Senior Clerk and Accounts Assistant—Level 05 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.250/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to KRCL Careers Page at the official website to www.konkanrailway.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of KRCL Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 06.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 12.05.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.konkanrailway.com
Previous KRCL Recruitment Announcement
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:Name of Post & Vacancies :
Civil - 4
Electrical - 5
Mechanical - 1
Signal & Telecom - 1
- Candidates may apply through official website konkanrailway.com
- Candidates must first read the details in the official advertisement and then register with the portal. Next the candidates must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- 500/- for GEN/OBC candidates.No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/Women Candidates.
- Start of Online Application 05-08-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 13-08-2017