Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University portal (http://www.ksdsu.edu.in) is one which provides you the first impression of your result. Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University have been uploading all the result of all the UG and PG Courses. This time also Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University are providing you the result of UG/PG 2nd, 4th, 6th result. These universities have conducted the UG/PG exam in May/June pattern. Hence the KSDSU University results will be shown in semester wise or year wise. For year 2017 there is more number of students have given the exams.
About Kameshwar Singh Darpanga Sanskrit University
Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University (KSDSU) is a state university located in Darbhanga, Bihar, India, dedicated to the teaching and promotion of Sanskrit. Its jurisdiction covers the whole of Bihar. KSDSU was established in 1961, with Mahamhopadhyay Dr. Umesh Misra, the eminent scholar, as the first Vice Chancellor. The then Education minister of unified Bihar satyendra narayan singh announced starting of the university. Maharaja Kameshwar Singh donated his ancestral Anand Bagh Palace to the government of Bihar as a university for the promotion of Sanskrit language. Currently, this palace is the head office of Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University. It has held one awareness campaign. Eminent Sanskrit scholar and poet Professor Ram Karan Sharma was the vice chancellor of Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga, from 1974 to 1980.
Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University (KSDSU) Latest Exam Results
The Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University is also known as KSDSU is situated at Darbhanga, Bihar . Official website of Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University is http://www.ksdsu.edu.in , you can download online KSDSU Result 2017 marks sheet from the official website as well as our website here on this page. visit our site to get all exam result, notification and time-table of Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University.
Summary of the Kameshwar Singh Darpanga Sanskrit University Results 2017
Name of the Examination: Even Semester Exam 2017
Name of the Organization: Kameshwar Singh Darpanga Sanskrit University
Exam level: University level
Exam Stream: UG
Page information: Kameshwar Singh Darpanga Sanskrit University Semester Exam 2017 Results
Results status: update Soon
Steps to check KSDSU Results
Students often face problems while searching for their semester results or entrance exams. The following steps can be an easy guide for candidates to check their results:
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the Result link on the Home page
- A list of exam results is displayed, click on the required exam name
- Candidates can find their name in the pdf containing names and roll numbers
- Students are advised to download the result for future reference
All Other Universities in Bihar
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Bihar state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Bihar
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) popularly known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a public university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India.
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also called B. N. Mandal University is situated at the district headquarters, Madhepura adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
- Jai Prakash University (JPU) in Chhapra, Bihar, India. It was established by the Government of Bihar in response to the needs of the people of Saran commissionary.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (KSDSU) is a state university located at Darbhanga, Bihar, India, dedicated to the teaching and promotion of Sanskrit. Its jurisdiction covers the whole of Bihar.
- The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Results 2017 is a public university in India. Begun in 1972, the university initially functioned from the Mohanpur House at Sara Mohanpur village of Darbhanga–Sakri route.
- Magadh University is situated in Bodh Gaya, Bihar India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The university is now governed by Bihar State University Act 1976.
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University, 3 Polo Road, Patna- 800 001 (Bihar) – Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University or simply MMHAPU, is a state university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established under the provisions of the Bihar State Universities Act 1976, with effect from 10 April 1998.
- Nalanda Open University (NOU) is a university at Patna in Bihar state, India. It is the only university in Bihar providing education through distance and open education.
- Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj, and is the seventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University is one of 65 agriculture universities in India. It is near Pusa Bazaar, in Samastipur District, Bihar.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) also known as Bhagalpur University, is a public university in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. It was established on 12 July 1960, having local colleges initially associated with Patna University.
- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) named after the well known national hero and distinguished freedom fighter of 1857, was established on 22 October 1992 with its Headquarter at Ara, under the Bihar University Act 1976 [as amendment Act 9 of 1992].
Central Universities in Bihar
The Central University Bihar (CUSB) of South Bihar is one of the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009.
Deemed Universities in Bihar
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) is located in Nalanda, Bihar, India. It was established in 1951 under Rajendra Prasad to revive the ancient seat of learning in Nalanda. It became a Deemed university in 2006.