The University offers both regular and private mode of education. Exams are taken semester-wise and year wise on the basis of streams. The maximum number of colleges in the state are affiliated to this university.Admission to KUK university is given on the basis of entrance test. Candidates clearing the entrance test gets admission to the appropriate course of his / her choice as per the rank / merit list.
All odd semester exam was conducted in November & December 2018. Students are every year come with new admission or new enrollment with upper sem system in the kuk university. It is public university in Mahabharata, india, students are taken admission in large amount due to its popularity. KUK Exam Result 2018- Kurukshetra University degree exam results 2018 will be available soon at result91.com and also at their official website result.kuk.ac.in.
Table of The Page Contents
About Kurukshetra University (KUK)
Kurukshetra University is Located in Kurukshetra, the land of the Bhagwadgita Kurukshetra a premier institute of higher learning in India.. Its foundation stone was laid on 11 January 1957 by Bharatratna Dr.Rajendra Prasad, the first President of the Indian Republic. Since then it has aimed at pursuing excellence in teaching and research in science, technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.
The Campus of the University has often been rated as one of the most beautiful campuses in India. It resembles a large, self-contained village with lecture theatres, seminar rooms, accommodation, cafeterias, canteens, shops and sports facilities, libraries and laboratories
University: Kurukshetra University (kuk Univ.)
Place: Kurukshetra City, India
Semester: 1st sem, 2nd sem,3rd sem,4th sem,5th sem,6th sem,7th sem,8th sem
Exam Held on: November & December
Course Streams: BA, B.Ed, BCom, BSc, BCA, BBA, M.Ed, MBA, LLB, MBA
Official web for result: http://www.kuk.ac.in
Steps to obtain KUK Result
The steps to get your KUK 2018 Result have been explained below:
- Click on the direct link hosted on our online education portal to get KUK Result.
- Post clicking on the desired link, the candidates need to enter their roll number and the displayed security number, i.e. captcha code.
- After entering all the required details hit the “Search” tab.
- Once the candidate hits the tab, the required KUK Result 2015-16 will get displayed.
- Download the obtained result and take a printout of the same.
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.