The Kumaun University Nainital is also known as KUMAUN-UNIVERSITY is situated at Nainital, Uttarakhand . Official website of Kumaun University Nainital is http://www.kuntl.in , you can download online KUMAUN-UNIVERSITY Result 2018 marks sheet from the official website as well as our website here on this page. visit our site to get all exam result, notification and time-table of Kumaun University Nainital. The Institution is offering major courses like BA, B.Sc., B.com, BCA, MA, Msc., M.Com, Phd, M.Phil, MBA, B.Ed.,M.A., B.A., P.G. Diploma in Yoga, B.H.M., NSS, MD, MS, M.F.A, B.Pharama, M.Pharama, BBA, MBA, M.Ed for various streams on yearly/Semeter. Here are some of the lastet results that officials of institutions has announced
About Kumaun University Nainital (KUMAUN-UNIVERSITY)
Established in 1973, Kumaun University consists of three campuses at Almora , Nainital and Bhimtal; 3 5 affiliated government colleges; and almost equal number of affiliated self-financed private institutions spread across the Kumaun region. Special emphasis is placed by Kumaun University to uphold the motto of excellent teaching and high quality research. In the residential and affiliated campuses, both teaching and research activities are equally important factors that support the curriculum and contribute to the students learning habits. Kumaun University, a residential-cum-affiliating university, was established on 1st December 1973 under the Act of State Legislature (U P State Universities Act), and is a permanent member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Kumaun University has been awarded FOUR Stars status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Kumaun University is an ISO 9001-2008 certified institution, which follows International Quality Management System.
Name of University- Kumaun University, Nainital (Uttarakhand)
Name of Exam- UG & PG Year of Exam-1st, 2nd & Final Year
Exam Date- February/ March 2018
Result Date- July 2018 (Expected)
Official website- www.kunainital.ac.in
Procedure to Download Kumaun University Result 2018:
- The applicants are supposed to first of all visit the official website of the university.
- Thereafter find out the link given for results and click the appeared one.
- Fill up requisite info and hit enter.
- In a short while, find your result in a new screen flashed.
- Save it for to avoid future confusions.
All Other Universities in Uttarakhand
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Uttarakhand state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Uttarakhand
- Doon University is a state public university located in the city of Dehradun in north Indian state of Uttarakhand. The university was established by Government of Uttarakhand through an Act of the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly in October 2005.
- B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) also known as GBPUA&T, Pantnagar University or Pantvarsity is the first agricultural university of India.
- Kumaun University is a state university headquartered in Nainital, Uttarakhand, India. Kumaun University consists of three campuses at Almora, Nainital and Bhimtal; 35 affiliated government colleges.
- Uttaranchal Sanskrit University (USVV) is an Indian State university located in the city of Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Established in 2005, the university offers certificate courses, diplomas, undergraduate education, postgraduate education, doctoral programmes and master of philosophy courses in various disciplines.
- Uttrakhand Technical University (UKTECH) is a public university in the Indian state of Uttarakhand set up by the Government of Uttarakhand on January 27, 2005, through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005.
- University Of Roorkee (IITR) formerly the University of Roorkee and the Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public engineering university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
Central Universities in Uttarakhand
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) is a public university in Srinagar town in the Pauri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand state in northern India.
Deemed Universities in Uttarakhand
- Forest Research Institute (FRI) of the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education and is a premier institution in the field of forestry research in India.
- Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GKV) or Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya is a Deemed to be University in the city of Haridwar in the Indian state of Uttarakhand.
- The Himalayan Institute Hospital Trust is a society registered under the Society Registration Act 1860. The Society was founded by the great yogi, H.H. Dr. Swami Rama, in the year 1989. Today, the Society (HIHT) is engaged in multifarious activities in the field of research, education, health care, social and outreach.
- Graphic Era University, formerly Graphic Era Institute of Technology, is a deemed university located in Clement Town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
Private Universities in Uttarakhand
- Dev Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (DSVV) is an Indian university located at Shantikunj near Haridwar city in state of Uttarakhand. Established in 2002 by the act of the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly is a fully residential university.
- Himgiri Zee University is a Private university located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
- ICFAI University Dehradun, is a Non-Profit University in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. ICFAI University, Dehradun is also a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, London.
- The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is an Indian University located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand known traditionally for its education and research in fields of energy & power.
- University of Patanjali is located in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. It was established in 2006. Yoga guru Baba Ramdev has stated that he would build the world’s largest university in the NCR, which will have a special focus on sports.