Kuvempu University Results 2019 – KUVEMPU University Results of 2019 had released for B. SC, B. COM, BA, B. CA, Ist year, 2nd year, and 3rd year of all the six semesters on their official website ‘www.kuvempu.ac.in.’KUVEMPU University Result 2019 1st Semester, KUVEMPU University Result 2019 2nd Semester, Semester, KUVEMPU University Result 2019 3rd Semester, KUVEMPU University Result 2019 4th Semester, KUVEMPU University Result 2019 5th Semester, KUVEMPU University Result 2019 5th Semester, on their official website. The University will conduct exam for all the six-semester students every year usually The results also will be released by the university officials.
Table of The Page Contents
About The University:
KUVEMPU University is the young affiliating college in the state of Karnataka, established in the year 1987, as of now university owned 93 Affiliated colleges out of that three colleges are under the Autonomous. KUVEMPU University is also associated with other 35 Post-Graduate departments of Programmes, faculties in Arts, Science, Commerce, Education and Law. Offering 45 PoProgrammes,4 P.G Diploma, and one Under-Graduate program. Many students from both rural and urban areas were coming to the university. University is also providing bus facility to the students who resides in rural areas College gives equal importance to both education and cultural activities.
Kuvempu University Details:
Name of the College: KUVEMPU University
Official Link: http://www.kuvempu.ac.in/
Name of the Exam: PG / UG Semester
Download Kuvempu University Here
- To Download your Result: Click Here
- It will redirect you to Kuvempu University official website.
- On the Top Left Side Enter Your Roll Number and Semester/ Year.
- Click GO…….
- Your Result Will Be Generated.
- Take A Print Out Of It, Using CTRL+P.
All Other Universities in Karnataka
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Karnataka state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Karnataka
- Bangalore University, or BU, is a public state university that is located in Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka, India. Established in the year 1886, this university is one among the oldest universities of India.
- Davangere University is a public state university located in Davangere, Karnataka, India. The university was established in the year 2008 by the Government of Karnataka.
- Gulbarga University is a public university located in Gulbarga, Karnataka, India. Its jurisdiction extends to the four districts of Gulbarga District, Bidar District, Raichur District, and Yadgir District of Karnataka.
- Kannada University, also called as Hampi Kannada University or Hampi University, Kannada University, Hampi is a research oriented Public University in Hampi, Karnataka, founded in 1991 by the Government of Karnataka through Kannada University Act, 1991, with the aim to develop the Kannada language and to promote the literature, traditions, culture, and folklore of Karnataka.
- Karnatak University (KUD) is a state university located in the city of Dharwad in the state of Karnataka in India. It was established in October 1949, and officially inaugurated in March 1950. The campus spans 750 acres.
- Karnataka State Women’s University (KSWU) Karnataka, Vijayapura also known as AWUK Vijayapura was established in August 2003 and is the first university exclusively for women in Karnataka. It is situated in Bijapur.
- Kuvempu University is a public state university in Shimoga, Karnataka, India. It was established in 1987 by the act of the Karnataka state legislature through amendment No. 28/1976 dated 29 January 1989 under the Karnataka State University Act 1976.
- Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU). It was established by an Act of Karnataka Legislative Assembly which was passed on 10 February 2004.
- The Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) is a State university situated at Navanagar, Hubli, Karnataka, India. It was set up in January, 2009 by the government of Karnataka with a campus spread over 55 acres of land.
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) is a state university located in the city of Dharwad in the state of Karnataka in India. It was established in October 1949, and officially inaugurated in March 1950. The campus spans 750 acres.
- Mangalore University is a public university in Konaje, Mangalore, Karnataka, India. MU has jurisdiction over the districts of Dakshina Kannada, Udupi and Kodagu.
- The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The university was founded during the reign of Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore. It opened on 27 July 1916.
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is a prestigious institution of legal education focusing on undergraduate and graduate legal and policy education in India.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) also known as RGUHS, centered in Bangalore, India, is a public, unitary university set up in 1996 by the government of Karnataka, India, for the regulation and promotion of higher education in health sciences throughout the state of Karnataka. RGUHS is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities, UK.
- Tumkur University was established in 2004 in Tumkur, Karnataka, India. It was carved out of Bangalore University to accommodate the needs of the students from Tumkur district.
- The University of Agricultural Sciences Bangalore (UAS) It was established in 1964 as UAS Bangalore by a legislative act.
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad (UASD) is a state agriculture university established by the Government of Karnataka which imparts education, research and extension activities in the fields of agriculture, forestry, food science, agri marketing and home science. The university was started on 1 October 1986.
- Visveswaraiah Technological University (VTU) previously spelt as Visveswaraiah Technological University is a collegiate public state university in Karnataka State, India. It was established by the Government of Karnataka.
Central Universities in Karnataka
Central University of Karnataka (CUK) was established by an Act of the Parliament at kadaganchi of aland taluk Gulbarga, Karnataka.
Deemed Universities in Karnataka
- BLDE University was established as a deemed university under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. The Shri B. M. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur, a single constituent college of the University was established in the year 1986, by the BLDE Association (Bijapur Liberal Development Education Association).
- Indian Institute of Science is a public university for scientific research and higher education located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1909 with active support from Jamsetji Tata and H.H. Sir Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore.
- International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIITB) commonly known as IIIT Bangalore, is a premier national graduate school in India.
- Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University (JSSU), also known by the abbreviation JSS University, is a deemed university located in the city of Mysore, in the Indian state of Karnataka.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) We are a relatively young but already well-known multidisciplinary research institute. Our mandate is to pursue and promote world-class scientific research and training at the frontiers of science and engineering. The Centre was established in 1989 by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India, to mark the birth centenary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. However, the bulk of our growth has been in the past decade.
- The KLE University institute will strive to be among the top ten medical colleges in India in the spheres of medical education, research and health care services. Added to this 1000 bed Dr.Prabhakar Kore Charitable Hospital and three Primary Health Centres and one urban Health centre will be the epicenters of post graduate and under graduate training, wherein patients are treated free and exclusively meant for training the post graduate and under graduate in their basic knowledge and skills.
- Manipal University is a private research and educational institute located in Manipal, Karnataka, India. Manipal is extremely close to the temple town of Udupi. The nearest airport is Mangalore, which is an international airport.
- The National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is a premier medical institution located in Bangalore, India.
- Nitte University is located at Derlakatte, Mangalore, India. It is formed under the Trust of Nitte University, a Trust sponsored by Nitte Education Trust which has established 31 institutions spread in 3 campuses at Nitte, Mangalore and Bangalore.
- Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College (SDUU) Kolar is a constituent college of Sri Devraj Urs University. This is the only medical college in Kolar district.
- Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education (SSAHE) is a Collegiate Private Deemed to be University in Karnataka State, India.
- Karnataka Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA) or S-VYASA or SVYASA is a Category ‘A’ deemed university located in Bangalore, India. The university is dedicated to the study of yoga based on the teachings of Swami Vivekananda.
- Yenepoya University is a deemed university in Mangalore, Karnataka, India, established in 2009.
- Christ University is a private university in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1969 as college, on 22 July 2008 it was declared as an institution deemed to be university under section 3 of UGC Act 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. The University is under the management of the priests of the Catholic religious order, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI).
- Jain University is a deemed university under the UGC Act,1956 established in Bangalore, India, and promoted by The JGI Group in India and the state of Karnataka.