Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Chief Financial Officer post. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 14.02.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Chief Financial Officer
Total No of Vacancies : Various
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Educational Qualification : The candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum experience of fifteen years in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, In banks/large corporate/PSUs/Flslflnanclal services organizations, out of which 10 years should be in Banks/Fis. The Candidate should have served a minimum of five years at Senior Management Level.
Age Limit : Go through LVB official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale : The emolument package will be very attractive and commensurate with credentials. An excellent working environment exists for the professional who can accept challenges and deliver results.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates Send Bio-Data along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets firstname.lastname@example.org” by Email.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 30.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 14.02.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.lvbank.com
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- West Central Railway “WCR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Sports Person posts” – Job Location “Madhya Pradesh”
- Union Public Service Commission “UPSC Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Engineer Posts” – In “All over India”
- Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited “SJVN Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Jr. Engineer posts” – Work Place “Himachal Pradesh”