Lingaya’s University Results 2018 BTech MBA lingayasuniversity.edu.in B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA/MCA, B.Ed/M.Ed, B.Arch, B.Sc Nursing, Diploma, Ph.D Admission 2018 Earn Dual Degree in allied courses by earning credits after attending full time 1 year course (B.Tech in Production/Industrial/Auto Engineering can get B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) Lingaya’s University Results 2018 BTech MBA lingayasuniversity.edu.in B.Tech, B.Tech (lateral entry) 2nd year (LEET)
Table of The Page Contents
About Lingayas University
The dreams of its founding fathers took shape in 1998 in the form of Lingaya’s Institute of Management & Technology (LIMAT) which was established in the memory of great freedom fighter Late Shri Gadde Lingaya who sacrificed his life at the alter of the freedom of his motherland and its very foundations are based on the dream of this noble visionary son of India. The erstwhile Institute has been now declared as Deemed-to-be-University in the name & style of Lingaya’s University under Section 3 of UGC Act. 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India vide Notification No. F.9-23/2005-U.3 dated 5-1-2009. The University’s singular objective and mission is to facilitate and promote studies, research and extension work with a focus on professional education in the emerging areas of higher education in Engineering, Technology and Management, achieve excellence in these and related fields, thereby to equip the students to become effective professionals with good career prospects to meet the emerging global and industrial needs of the society and Nation in the 21st century.
University Full Name: Lingaya’s University
University Type: State Universities
University State: Haryana
University City: Faridabad
University Address: Nachauli, Jasana Road, Old Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana 121002
Lingaya’s University Admit Card 2018
Lingaya’s University is one of the prestigious universities in the country. Lingaya’s University is located at Nachauli, Jasana Road, Old Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana 121002. This year Numerous numbers of candidates have taken the LINGAYAS University exams for various streams to make their career bright. The students of Lingaya’s University have great talent in various fields because the exam structure for universities UG/PG courses is not grade or percent demanding while it is quality of knowledge demanding. As you know the good knowledge tends to the good future and success.
Steps to check Lingayas University Result
- Open the official website of the Lingaya University – https://www.lingayasuniversity.edu.in
- Select Academics from the Top of the page. Select Students Matter and Click Results
- List of UnderGraduate (UG) PostGraduate (PG) Exam Result will be displayed
- Click the concerned Exam Result link
- A PDF document will open
- Check your Roll No. and know your Result
- Students are advised to save the results for any requirement in the future.
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.