Lok Sabha Secretariat is recruiting Junior Clerk for filling up vacancies of 31 posts. Aspirants may apply for the posts till 09-08-2017 through online mode. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Post : Junior Clerk
Jobs : 31 posts
Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with a minimum typing speed of 40 words/minute in English/Hindi
Age Limit : 27 years as on 09-08-2017
Pay Scale :
Rs.5200-20200/- GP Rs.2400/-
Location : Delhi
Nationality : Indian
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for the post through online portal in official website http://loksabha.nic.in/
- No fee is required for application.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection procedure will be done through Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Typing Test.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 10-07-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 09-08-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Inferno hr services has announced vacancy for “Various Post” – Work Place “Chennai”
- Yatel IT solution pvt ltd has announced vacancy for Software Testing Freshers – Job Location “Chennai”
- Union Public Service Commission has announced vacancy for “National Defence Academy” – All over India