LPUNEST Result 2019 will decide the eligibility of students for scholarship and for admission into various courses of Lovely Professional University (LPU). Lovely professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test (LPU NEST) is the University level entrance test which is conducted for offering admission to B.Tech, MBA, Law, design and other programmes regulated by LPU. Candidates who will qualify the entrance exam with the prescribed marks will be eligible for scholarship offered by the LPU. Check here LPUNEST 2019 result declaration date & the procedure for viewing the result. Also, get the official link for checking the result.
Table of The Page Contents
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a semi-residential university.It was founded on 2005 and created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005. It is located at Phagwara, Punjab, India. The motto behind the University is to “Transforming Education Transforming India”. The University is affiliated by the UGC, AIU, NCTE, PCI, COA, BCI. LPU offers various courses at diploma, under-graduate, graduate, post graduate, and doctoral levels which is about 200 programmes.
LPUNEST 2019 Result Declaration Date:
LPU NEST (B.Tech) is conducted from 10th April to 30th April 2019. The slot booking for the online examination will start from the first week of March 2019 tentatively. LPUNEST 2019 result will be announced on 4th May 2019. Result for GD & Interview of MBA schedule-I will be declared on 10th March 2019. To check the result, students need to enter their application number (generated at the time of registration). LPUNEST counselling and seat allocation process based on candidate’s rank will start from 5th May 2019.
Name of Organization : Lovely Professional University (LPU)
Name of Exam : UG, PG Courses.
Location : Phagwara, Punjab, India
Result Status : AVAILABLE SOON!!!!!!!!!
Official Website : www.lpu.in
How to Check the Result:
Students can check their result of LPU NEST 2019 by following these simple steps:
- Open the official link (link will be provided above on given time).
- After clicking the link, enter your application number in the prescribed space.
- Click on “Search” button,
- Now, result will be shown on the screen.
- Check your result and download it.
- Take the extra printouts of your result for further need.
All Other Universities in Punjab
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Punjab state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Punjab
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was established at Amritsar, India on November 24, 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary celebrations.
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It has an international reputation for excellence in agriculture. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s and is considered as one of the best agricultural universities in India. It was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) (formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU) is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above. Being an education and research university, it has a mandate to set up centres of excellence in emerging technologies for promoting training and research & development in these areas.
- Panjab University a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India.
- Punjabi University is a public university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. Punjabi University teaches and researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.It was established on the 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel. Originally it was conceived as a unitary multi-faculty teaching and research university, primarily meant for the development and enrichment of Punjabi language and culture, but alive to the social and education requirements of the state.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU) is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
Central Universities in Punjab
Central University of Punjab, D-13, Civil Station, Bathinda-151 001 – The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India.
Deemed Universities in Punjab
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) a deemed university, was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 451 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India.
- Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. It has grown in size and activities during the last five decades of its existence.
Private Universities in Punjab
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.