Madras High Court is recruiting Law Clerk for filling up vacant posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the posts from 02-08-2017 to 16-08-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Name of Post : Law Clerk
No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
Educational Qualification : Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court; Candidates must have passed the course in one try with the degree not older than 2 years.
Age limit : 30 yrs
Pay Scale : Rs.10000/-
Location : Chennai
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through online portal in official website hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Candidates must send the completed application form, attested copies of original documents of certification and other testimonials to the following address via post -“The Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600 104”. The envelope must be super scribed with “Application for the post of Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges”
Selection Procedure Details: The selection procedure will be done by Short Listing.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Application Submission 02-08-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 16-08-2017
- Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Advertisement & Application Form – Click Here to Download
Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 - Vacancies for 127
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Notification & Application Form – Click Here to Download