Student those appear in Magadh University under graduate examination now ready to download Magadh University Results 2019 through online mode. The controllers of the Magadh University will go to release annually examination result as soon as possible. After announcement exam result here we will also provide official link to download their MU UG Exam Result 2019. As per last year little examination report the examination conduct in month of April / May and result will announced in month of July / August to all private and regular student those study with this board. All examination appeared candidates can follow it official portal to download their exam result because first of all result release on department link. To visit on official link clicks on below mention link.
Table of The Page Contents
About Magadh University
Magadh University was established on 01 March, 1962 .It is the largest University of Bihar situated in a sprawling Campus of 460 Acress of Land enjoying the spiritual breeze of the Bodhi Tree which enlightened Lord Buddha. Dr sarvapali RadhaKrishnan, the then President of India laid the Foundation of This University. Dr. K.K Dutta, renowned Historian was the Founder Vice- Chancellor of this University. It imparts Post- Graduate teaching in the Faculties of Humanities, Science, Commerce, Management, and Vocational in 29 Subjects. It offers hostel facilities to the entire student in nine hostels. In almost every faculty state and National Level Seminars are organized regularly.
Magadh University Results 2019, Check BA, BCA, B.Sc & B.Com Results
A large number of candidates appeared in semester examination to get higher marks to polish their career. Candidates will able to get their Magadh University PhD Results from the official website of Magadha university. Candidates also can check their results from here in just one click. So we advise candidates to follow some below written steps and click on the link to check results.
Magadh University UG Exam Result 2019
Name of University: – Magadh University
Name of Examination: – Semester Exam
Type of Examination: – Degree Courses
Examination Dates: -April/May 2019
Result Announcement Date: – Update soon
Article Category: – Result
Status: – Release Soon
Official Portal: – www.magadhuniversity.ac.in
How to check Magadh University part 1,2,3 Result 2019-2019
- Visit the official site of the https://www.magadhuniversity.ac.in/
- Search and find on the download link of MU part 1 result 2019-2019, MU part 2 result 2019-2019 and Mu part 3 result 2019-2019.
- Enter your Roll number and Course.
- Then download your result.
- After then you can save the pdf file format and cross check.
- After download and print the Result if it is necessary.
All Other Universities in Bihar
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Bihar state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Bihar
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) popularly known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a public university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India.
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also called B. N. Mandal University is situated at the district headquarters, Madhepura adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
- Jai Prakash University (JPU) in Chhapra, Bihar, India. It was established by the Government of Bihar in response to the needs of the people of Saran commissionary.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (KSDSU) is a state university located at Darbhanga, Bihar, India, dedicated to the teaching and promotion of Sanskrit. Its jurisdiction covers the whole of Bihar.
- The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Results 2019 is a public university in India. Begun in 1972, the university initially functioned from the Mohanpur House at Sara Mohanpur village of Darbhanga–Sakri route.
- Magadh University is situated in Bodh Gaya, Bihar India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The university is now governed by Bihar State University Act 1976.
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University, 3 Polo Road, Patna- 800 001 (Bihar) – Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University or simply MMHAPU, is a state university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established under the provisions of the Bihar State Universities Act 1976, with effect from 10 April 1998.
- Nalanda Open University (NOU) is a university at Patna in Bihar state, India. It is the only university in Bihar providing education through distance and open education.
- Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj, and is the seventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University is one of 65 agriculture universities in India. It is near Pusa Bazaar, in Samastipur District, Bihar.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) also known as Bhagalpur University, is a public university in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. It was established on 12 July 1960, having local colleges initially associated with Patna University.
- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) named after the well known national hero and distinguished freedom fighter of 1857, was established on 22 October 1992 with its Headquarter at Ara, under the Bihar University Act 1976 [as amendment Act 9 of 1992].
Central Universities in Bihar
The Central University Bihar (CUSB) of South Bihar is one of the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009.
Deemed Universities in Bihar
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) is located in Nalanda, Bihar, India. It was established in 1951 under Rajendra Prasad to revive the ancient seat of learning in Nalanda. It became a Deemed university in 2006.